Do you know that feeling…even if you’re not doing anything wrong in your life, suddenly things aren’t right anymore? I looked at the time… It’s just 12 am… I don’t even want to get to sleep…i want to cry, but then I can’t anymore…there are no tears falling on my face…I don’t know how I’m supposed to go back to living my life…where am I going to begin? Now I’ve totally lost myself… if only I could turn back time… if only I could freeze time…I would just live there forever…the times when we still called each other “baby”, or how we cuddle up even when mom’s around… or when we talk sweet nothings… how we plan our life… how he stares at me…how he holds my hand…how he kisses me… how me makes me feel like he’s just going to be…beside me…all the time…how he makes me feel like no one in this world could ever hurt me…and how sure he made me feel that no one could come between us…no one would ever take him away from me…I can’t even describe the exact feeling I have…no words could express how much pain I’m into… you just have no idea what I have been through…and you just have no idea how it feels…definitely no idea…it even hurts when I smile! I’m trying to be happy when I’m not…how could he do this to me? how could he do this to me? I thought he said that he wouldn’t leave me…I thought he said…he’d wait…I thought he said he still loved me? why did he do this?

0 comments: