Lance, cool...spanish, eh? well u know that i'm kinda learning how to speak french..haven't really started yet...but i'm willing to...



this may i'll be having driving lessons... :) WAH! i can't wait 'til it's MAY! grrr... i wanna go SHOPPING! :) if any of you know this shop, LUSH, they have this REAALY great set of soaps... COOL! really cool... love it..love it... i'm obsessed with it, just the wy as im obsessed with THE OSBOURNES :) and, ALLY McBEAL, of course...but...but..but..ALL of these come second 'ta my honey, Tom Welling... :) if y'all didn't know, we've been together since...uhh....WAY BACK JUNE! hehe..whatever, abbie, you're just not making sense...



i was asking my mom for a polaroid camera..i mean it's cool..i love photography... :) i love taking pictures... the sky...sunset....i love watching the sunset...also, with a polaroid camera, i could take pictures of myself naked! which is COOL! (oops..that was an overshare.... :D )



BUT I WANT AN iPod!!!! GGRR!!!!



i'm talking to my ex ryt now...my other ex...but this guy, when we were together, our relationship wuzn't serious because we were kids by that time..i wuz....a freshie..hehe...whatever..



i don't wanna show up to anyone ryt now..just want to spend some time alone.... :) it is quite boring, but..i wanna be alone.... :) i guess i'm gonna be okay... i'm just not in the mood of showing up to people...



i'm just taking some time off...try to find myself...that past relationship i had blinded me...if only i had a journal..(i'm getting one next week...YES!!) my journal helped me know myself better, because i wrote everything in it... :) EVERYTHING.. :) hehe...



i'm gonna be answering that thingy lance posted in his blog...

Len, where are you? jeez....

0 comments: