my life in Jeddah wasn't like this. I had the best High school life, great friends, a great guy...a great life. i miss my room... my parents....the food...i had it all... i feel so blessed that i have experienced living life both in a luxurious and simple way. the sweetest parents...my mom who'd usually kiss and tickle me to get up, and my dad who'd carry me around the house when he gets home from work. a boyfriend who made me feel so...complete...friends who called almost everyday...gurlfriends who cried with me whenever i have problems...i was surrounded by people who THOUGHT the same way i did...People who i really flocked with... People who were my real friends.teachers who taught me in and out of the classroom...(my teachers were even my friends)... great food, not to mention, i could have what i want ANYTYM...



i'm just still probably not used to things here ,which i have realized....just now.



i miss my friends, i miss my parents...my room, my bathtub, my cat...i miss watching sunset on my bedroom window...i miss sitting in that "OH-SO-COMFORTABLE" couch...i miss NOT being called "maarte" when i want to dress up, put make-up on, speak english... i miss having my friends who i could just reach out to... i miss hanging out with them, talking about stuff with them...



i miss waking up everyday...and i remember BEING HAPPY everytime i wake up... even if i did the same old routine... all that matters is that...never did a single day go by that Ja didn't peek in the classroom door...and those innocent flirtations.... we were angels... ;)



i miss everything about Jeddah...and you guys would just never understand why. you do think that it's better that i'd stay here, hang out with all of you, but you just don't know how sad that made me...



this explains all the "driving me nuts" stuff that have been happening to me lately...

0 comments: