Yesterday, was a year since ja and I saw each other…we weren’t able to talk well, ‘cuz my mom was in my room, talking to him…I couldn’t give her the looks, like…”MOM!!!! A little privacy, PUHLEASSE?” all I remember was that he just went in front of me…(and I couldn’t look at him because I was getting teary-eyed already…)he was looking at me, and then he just touched my face...we didn’t say a word to each other,then, that’s it. He left. Afterwards, when I looked out the window, and saw him walking home, I sat down on my bed and cried. I didn’t want to show my mom that I was, but then I asked her this question…”MOMMY, WHY DIDN’T YOU GIVE US A LITTLE TIME TO TALK?” and she said sorry...and said…”if you told me, then I would have gotten out of your room, y’know…” well, my mom has a point. Jeez?! Could I be any more…STUPID? Ggrrr…. That was the 1st of April last year… wow…and I got to the Philippines on the…uhh…5th…magkasunod lang kami ni jaja nun e…my flight was on the 4th, his was on the 5th… I remember that conversation we had on the phone just before I left to the airport…he was REAALLY quiet…and he kept saying… “ganto pala ung feeling…” I wanted to cry, but…I don’t think it would help. I looked around my room, reminisced…this is the room I’ve stayed in for 5 years. The room that “witnessed” me growing up..the room that heard all the conversations I had with my friends…AND if you guys didn’t know, I convinced ja over the phone to tell me how he really felt about me…he was about to tell me the next week, personally, but I insisted on saying it…like…NOW! OVER THE PHONE!!!hehehe…whenever my mom’s around the house,,, and when my dad’s out, she ALWAYS agrees that I invite him over, and she doesn’t mind seeing us all cuddled up together in my sofa, and we usually eat ice cream and popcorn together. my mom and ja are pretty close,too… they call each other MOMMY TEENA and SON-IN-LAW..there are a lot of things I’ve gone thru in that relationship… I’m just never gonna forget all the times we spent together…

0 comments: