AAAH! Lalang…I woke up at 2 p.m. today, and when I checked my cell, I found out I had a text from Ja. It’s actually a quote saying he misses me… and..there. it made my day. :D and then something weird happened. I thought of what I wanted in a guy, and then suddenly… I realized…that…I want someone like Ja. Wait a minute. Is it the qualities..or is it still…Ja…that I want? Wow…this is…getting too confusing!!! Yada-yada-yada… i never knew that Ja would be ALL THAT. Honestly, at first I was like…wow…he’s hot…then we didn’t really mesh well at first. We used to have these petty fights in second year. And I used to think he’s really…suplado.mayabang. it’s like…he’s hot and he knows it. He’s gonna slam it in your face. Then we became good friends in third year...and there.. :D know what i'm gonna do? im gonna watch the high school videos i took. ja and i are on most of it. hehe... there was this time when we were in this compound in Jeddah, where we ( my barkada ) spent Christmas going around...and we had dinner at the rooftop of one of my friends' building...and then you could see Ja and i walking hand in hand...and there was a time when he even carried me! LALANG! :D damn...the good times...hehe...don't ya'll raise yer eyebrows!? ;p



i know ya'll don't really know what i'm talking about, and most of you can't relate to what i'm talking about,but... this is my blog, anyways... hu cares!!! yeah, yeah, yeah...abbie..whatever you say...



i'm outtie...



p.s.

i have this animated thingy of Neo...flying...ya'll know the part when he flew so fast to get to Trinity? yeah...i have it...LALANG! :D



0 comments: