AAHHHH!!! My Dad promised me to get me a book about making my VERRY own website... hehe...:D but i probably won't be changing my blog...hey, lance put a lot of effort in this blog...i'll just probably make another one... :D whatever...



Lance...esh?i told you it's gonna be okay...take it from me...the girl who once thought there was no hope left in the world. Listen...FREE YOUR MIND from all that! :) i'm gonna tell you what you told me before...YOU HAVE US... ;) i know, it's not easy to let things just go like that, but...just...since you like Nike, well, just do it... Ja likes Nike,too... hehe... hey, you promised me that you'd tell me when you find one...y'know...final flight, enter the matrix, animatrix....TELL MEEEEE!!! AAAHHH!!!! oh, and i owe you 20 bucks! :P anyways, lancy...i'm gonna be here for you,too...'til we find our other half...and we should be working on talking more often...peace...



hey...my birthday's fast approaching...don't forget...i want a Matrix Revisited CD, could be found in...Astrovision..in southmall..and...a Madonna "American Life" CD...and...Matrix Reloaded posters, a pair of Manolo Blahnik Maryjanes, a Bentley, a Komondor, a cheque worth about at least 50 thousand bucks, you know..to go shopping to Prada, Dolce and Gabbana, a wallet from..Lacoste would do... and... a boyfriend... ;)



honestly people, i just can't imagine myself getting into another relationship again. and even if i liked someone, i don't think the relationship would work.i figured, i'm just scared of falling again.i'm scared that i might be commiting the same mistake again...i remember telling Basil that i missed having a boyfriend. i do miss having one.but i don't want one. i guess. is it me? or...is it just that i haven't found the guy i wanna be with? i'm not thinking forever as of now, 'coz that would make me expect too much again,just like i did before...or maybe i have found a guy,but i'm just too scared to commit, or show it...or i'm just not sure of what do i really want...in a guy, in a relationship...or was it just too long since i had my last relationship that i don't know how to handle one anymore? it's like,i'm this...whatever...but..i'm okay... :D i have you people anyways.... ;)



anyways...i'm watching The Matrix...there are some things in Reloaded i don't really understand. so i thought i'd watch the first one again..and i've gotten a few info on the net..and learned that most of the names of the characters aren't coincidence..like Trinity,Persephone, even the ship, Nebuchadnezzar... hehe...whatever...DUH, ABBIE..no one's listening! :D



i'm outtie...

0 comments: