DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS? MAY 2! we should've been a year and nine months... and i even dreamt of him this morning...is it a sign, or..what? a year ago, i was in 22nd street, getting myself drunk over a ZOMBIE and a SCREWDRIVER...



I'm trying to forget that i'm addicted to you..what i wanted and i needed, i'm addicted to you...now it's over..can't forget what you said..and i never...wanna do this again..HEARTBREAKER...i'm addicted to you, heartbreaker....



when my mom sends my allowance, i will definitely be buying their album..and Madonna's,too...



i'm excited getting back to the dorm! and gail's gonna be my "neighbour"!!! :) :) :)



i like TLC's new song..DAMAGED...:)



the sun is showing up....not that much, but it is..quite..there..



yo, lancy...thanks,man....and, basil,too...you guys have been great LISTENERS... :) mwah..mwah.... :D



abbie isn't okay yet..but let's all pray that i would finally get to the end of this...i'm still hurt...just making things better for myself here...

do you guys know what the weird part is? just yesterday, i got the...the...chills down the spine...thingy going on...like when ja and i got together..the feeling is really unusual, but i just can't stop smiling and telling myself that "hey! ja loves me!!!" ... things are pret-ty strange.... whatever....



i'm gone,peepz! au revoir!

0 comments: