YAY...another good news is...(aside from me having Tom Cruise AND Keannu Reeves at the same time, whatever...)...Ja and i are friends! that's a lot more better, though... :) at least it's....or..we're okay. :D



It's nice to see everyone again... and Basil and Bryan all crazy....??? ( i mean, Karl's always crazy...the way i see it, so far...)



I miss Ben. I miss Ben. I miss Nini. LEN!!! AAAHHH!?!



I have to compliment Keanu for that gorgeous....*tuuuutttt* -- censored... well..i want a piece of it! (SHUT UP, ABBIE!!!) i'm acting like this....lunatic... whatever. it's like how i used to dig Tom Cruise...he's got a great...bod. :D



SATC ROCKS! hehehe....I'm Carrie, I'm Carrie....



see, i told you my brain isn't working ..i didn't even get that "cliffhanger" thing Lancy txtd me..i'm sorry! my brain's all screwed!



i can't wait...TO GET BACK TO THE DORM!!!!! grrrr.....

0 comments: