it's funny when i asked my friend, Camille...if something was wrong with me...if i was dyin' or something..coz i felt sick...then she replied... "i think you need a boyfriend" ... hehe...i kinda find it funny when people think of it that way. when we met up in Quezon City, celebrating Dionne's debut, my high school gurlfriends and i were talking about having nu bf's...and since Camille knew a lot of guys....uhh...she studies in UST, and Teza studies in Miriam, JUST RYT IN FRONT OF ATENEO!!!! uhh...they both talked me into meeting a few....guys...in Camille's debut this coming June 14... :D but then, like i said... i'm not into having one...or am i? and...the question is...am i actually willing to be...that serious type again? am i gonna take the relationship seriously? i don't think so. I have this friend...and he calls everyday...and he's been telling me stuff that....if you analyze it...it would actually mean...that...he likes me....i don't know if he's playin'... i've known that guy for years now...ggrrrr....



Faint by Linkin Park....cool song...and I don't know what to tell ya by Aaliyah...ME LIKEY! :D



YEY! i'm turning 17! :D another year older...i'm still hoping...that i'd be..really responsible. with studies and all that. i wuz accelerated in grade school once...if i wasn't... i would probably be a freshie this school year... :D and after grade school...WHERE DID MY BRAIN GO? my ass? (sorry for the "explicit" words..."angels" like me shouldn't be talking shit..*thud*...hehe....) it was probably because i always saw high school...as...uhh...how am i gonna explain this?? uhh...the 4 years where i get to have ALL THE FUN I WANT! :D and i did. :) :) :) :) :) hehehe... if anyone was willing to just sit with me and listen to all the stories...the experiences i had...i'd love that! :D Len probably knows how much fun i had in high school, and she knows how important high school was to me.



JEDDAH IS MY HOMETOWN! :) even if i was born in Manila, i still think of Jeddah as my birthplace. are you guys kidding? it's where my life started! :) :) :) :)



"...every now and then when i'm all alone, i'd be wishing you would call me on the telephone, saying you want me back, but you never do..i feel like such a fool..there's nothing i can do..i'm such a fool for you..i can't take it,what am i waiting for, i'm still breaking, i miss you even more..and i can' t take it...i hate you, but i love you...i can't stop thinking of you..."....(from "STUCK")



LANCE! just got your text....ESHADA? dude... it's okay! :D :D :D :D i should really thank you... :D



wala na rin akong load e...hehehe... :D



i'm outtie...



p.s.

i'm okay now... :D Thank God... and y'all...i'm moving in on the 9th... no classes on Monday...people...would you help me out? i need to STUDY this year...you know what i mean..i'll be asking you guyz for help on my academics this time... :D i have to get my brain back...i've lost it for a long time... tsk tsk... poor me...no boyfriend, and no brain... :( ... i have you guyz, though.... ;) it feelz good to have my high school friends wit me, and you guyz... i'm one lucky...lady?gurl? hehe...

i'm not a gurl...not yet a woman... probably still in the process... and..if i were a guy? i would have this HUGE crush on Natalie Portman...damn...she looks....gorgeous! i love Natalie Portman..i can't believe she's a model of Kamiseta! it's where i go shopping! i love their basic tees...specially white ones...now i'll have to go shopping there often... and i really like the way she dresses... tsk tsk... and i can't believe i made the HUSH PUPPY EYES while i was watching Dawson's Creek! you know, the part when Audrey told Pacey that he can't call her, or talk to her but... "you could come in and hold me...." AAWWW!!!! hehe....QUIT IT, ABBIE! shut up already!?

0 comments: