Lancy! the blog looks so COOL! hehe...like the combination... :D thanks! oh, you still want that info about MOI? and the pix? tell me, k? :) anyways...i'll be telling you the whole point of Matriculated and Program... hehe...ala lang. :D Kid's story...remember that guy the called "Kid" in Reloaded...when Neo said..." i didn't save you, kid...you saved yourself.." yea...that kid...bet you already know that by now... hehe...



anyways...went shopping the WHOOLLE day...it's nearly been a year before i actually felt like this again...but i ain't thru yet... (hehe..) i have a new kikay kit! from MAC... and i got a nu lipgloss..hehe...got this nu bag from mango...and by next week i'll be buying these pants from...either Levi's or Armani Exchange... ;) haaa.... and... i got me another "signature scent" actually, i have a lot of perfumes i don't even know what would be my "signature scent"..in high school it used to be Victoria's Secret's "Turquoise Paradise"... last sem it was Clinique Happy and Ralph Lauren's "Ralph"... now i have J.Lo's "Glow", Clinique's "Clinique Happy Heart, Carolina Herrera's "Chic", Bulgari's "Bulgari Extreme" (For men,but then i love the scent so much that i used to steal it from my Dad...i was wearing it one day when Ja said..."hey...is that Bulgari Extreme?" turns out we both steal it from our Dads..hehehe....my mom got me one nalang!), Escada's "Escada Sentiment", Emporio Armani's "She",...hehe...i forgot the others... uhh...Elizabeth Arden's "5th Avenue", Issey Miyake, DKNY's "Fragrance", Gucci's "Rush" (Ja loved this on me)...wala lang! i just don't know what to use first ...the perfumes i bought last year isn't even finished yet...but it's cool, though... wala lang...hehe...if any of you could help me..tell me nalang which scent smells good... :D Lance,Aldrich, i think you're the only ones who could help me on this one... :D HEEELPPP! hehe...



anyways...me me gotta go now... my mom's telling moi to go get ready for bed... we'll be going to church in the morning, watch Full Throttle in the afternoon..



OH!, i also wanna thank Aldrich, Karl, Len and Alex, Gail, Bayzil and Lance...no, the present is not at all CORNY.i think you know how much i LOOVE stuff that would help me understand The Matrix....thanks,man...and when are ya gonna be updating your blog?



GOD! i wanna thank you for everything you've been giving me these days...for all the blessings! it's another year of my life...



a family friend of ours died...we were in The Hub, my mom got a text from my dad saying Tita Jenny died...i was like...in total shock. we all used to hang out in church together...her daughter is a good friend of mine...she's younger than me, though...i'm kinda good with kids....i think... gee...pray her soul would then rest in peace....



yeah...yeah...i gotta go... tired......



i love you all.... mwah!



p.s.

i think we could go bar hopping...my mom wasn't angry when she knew about what we did last year... ;) YEAH, i know LANCE! so, then...WHEN? :) TAAARRAAA! LIBIS TAU!!!!! Friday night...after the exams... :) whaddya think? ;)

0 comments: