PEOPLE....guess where i am.... INSIDE THE DORM! yes,,,MY DORM...i was able to connect to the internet through the use of my.... CP! i know most of you would know how to, through the GPRS.. thing...but i'm glad i was able to do this...YES! i don't have to pay for anything anymore, or stay out late to research on something...and i can blog ANYTYM! this is so far the best thing that's ever happened...oh, and Ja wants me to send him pictures,,,and he texted that he didn't want me NOT to be a part of his...life... :D



you go, Abbie! ;p



wonder how Ja's doing.... :D okay, now i know they would think..."DOES HE EVER THINK OF YOU" like, how am i supposed to know? i'm taking this risk of not falling for anyone for Ja...i've already taken the risk once in highschool... somewhat proving myself that i do deserve something...so, i don't think there is any harm of waiting...again. I mean, yeah...he is worth the wait...and all that... there are some things in THIS world...that only you, yourself would understand. and in my case, unless you saw it all, you'll never understand... he may have been the one who "broke up" with me... (he really did not have any "bad" intentions) guys differ in many ways...and with me knowing Ja... i just know... :) i just know...



not all things change, people.... :D THAT'S A GOOD THING! well, in some ways, a bad thing,too... :D :D :D :D :D



gotta go, y'all...chatting with my BGF,Aiman....



i'm outtie!

MWAH, MWAH! :D

0 comments: