HELLO HELLO HELLO.... hi there people... I'm not feeling fine... i dunno... i just...i have this soar throat, my head aches really bad... it's like someone's hammering my skull or something... ARGH... Drichy... i told you i slept the whole day thaz why i just can't rest anymore... uhm... i fixed my binder again...had Drichyz pix recopied... haha...his pix looks better than mine... :D so yeah...



i kinda miss my high school friends... i'm playing the songs we used 'ta listen to in high school... "crazy for this girl"... "Good morning Baby"... :) makes me smile... i brought our high school videos home a month ago but i still haven't tried watching them again. i wanna get to the point where i miss watching them and forget the lines we said..usually i feel like i could switch it to MUTE and just lip sync all the lines... funny... :) hehe... (OMG! when wus the last tym i listened 'ta "BREAKDOWN"? coo'... )



My mum's leaving in a week... the pain is gonna be unbearable... although she thinks i don't care... cus every weekend... when i get home, all i do is switch the lappie on and go online... i dunno why i'm like that but Ayah used 'ta tell me 'ta spend as much time as i could wit her cus when she leaves i'll regret it...but if i did that it would just be..HARDER for me. i'm the one she's gonna be leaving behind anyways... i'm gonna miss her blabbering... but i guess she just doesn't see it...



We'll be seeing each other by next year...when i turn 18... i won't be celebrating it the way i "really" wanted to. My plans were that it would be held in THE HERITAGE HOTEL, then there's gonna pix of me, my family and friends all around the walls, then the motiff would be mostly earth colours. Red,White,Nude,Beige,Orange and a hint of Gold. and while the debut is going on,my high school videos are gonna be playing in either this huge screen or a small t.v. just beside the place i'm gonna be sitting in...the background is gonna be...uhm..this really HUGE pix of me... :D and i won't be doin' the cotillion... just the 18 roses, 18 candles...etc,etc... :) i've already designed a gown... and before thinking of The Heritage Hotel, i wanted 'ta have it in Fernwood Gardens... :D but when i checked the hotels, i kinda liked it...although the ambiance in Fernwood Gardens is... exquisite. wit some ostriches running around... :D i wus kinda desperate...then i got frustrated,,,but thinking of all the money that's gonna be spent...ON ONE NIGHT...i thought that... for once...in my life... i wanna celebrate my 18th birthday BY MYSELF. IN A SPA. :D it may seem really mababaw 'ta most of you,but i feel like i want this time of my life 'ta be...u know...oh well... but don't worry, i'm gonna be celebrating wit the tropa, too... EASTWOOD would do, i guess.... uhhm...any other suggestions? :D



*sigh*...Jealous of the one who's arms are around you...if she's keeping you satisfied...she's a very VERY lucky girl...



Oh well... LIFE... :D at least i have someone 'ta lean on now... ;p



Kev...i'm sorry...i really used 'ta be like that. don't know why... but then...at least we talk now, eh? :D and i tell you stuff... :) I'M GLAD YOU'RE PART OF THE TROPA!!! :D



gotta jet... mwah...



p.s.

i wanna watch THE WAY WE WERE...it's an old movie...hah...i kinda love the classics... did you guys know that i wus obsessed wit DIRTY DANCING ??? and PRETTY WOMAN? ala lang...i just dig 'em...try watching them... ;) ABBIE DIGS THA CLASSICS!!!HAH!!! :D

0 comments: