I MISS JEDDAH. I remember almost every weekend the three of us would go out to this place called Ballad, we usually eat, and go shopping… :D there’s this mall, just like G4..well not EXACTLY like G4, but it’s where you could like, get stuff like Esprit, Gap, Benetton… and this other mall, Al-Mahmal, which is just like the Powerplant Mall in Rockwell, where you could find Lacoste, Versace…across the street you could find this flea market.. *sigh*… I miss a lot of things in Jeddah… I mean, life is so simple…but then really satisfying…funny there’s this mall in front of our building… :D on our right, two supermarkets…across us there’s this really cool flea market…(you could get stuff for like, 10-100 riyals… )



There’s something wrong wit this freakin’ lappie… ARGH! Sometimes I stay online for like 3 minutes… there’s this automatic shutdown thingymajig… sometimes it takes…like 11-15 minutes…I dunno…this has been hapnin for like…3 weeks… ARGH!!! I can’t download from Kazaa anymore…..PFF!!



Check this out… I typed wut happened on the first week of skul…I forgot ‘ta post it…



June 10, 2003…

8:30 A.M. > First subject… Introduction to Computer… On my way to the MAH building, I saw Aldrich, and we were like the usual… “ALDRICH!!!!” and he would scream back.. “ABBIE!!!!!” so…when I got to MAH,for 45 minutes, we were waiting for our Prof, but then we knew that we weren’t having classes coz THAT Prof was ABSENT!!!! So we ate breakfast at McDo instead! :D

10:00 A.M. > LOGIC! Our Professor, Sir Reyes actually thought I was from… what the heck,…. PANAMA?

11:30 > Religious Education….uhh….it was….okay….

BREAK! For like, 4 hours! So what we did was that we stopped by the Boy’s dorm to meet all the barkada… but all we saw was Lance and Basil, so…we all got to the E-HOUSE, and spent time talking there, and then we decided to “walk” around…then Basil wasn’t in his uniform, so he actually told Lance to change…so we waited for … 30 minutes? And Lance wasn’t even out of the shower yet…so we hang out..in front of the museum, and Ban texted me, so we met up…THEN we saw Jayson and Nica walking…Ban and I were like…”REUNION!!!!” heheheh…so Basil and Lance left… and so as Linda…then we all went to the canteen, and Ban got back to being “THE MOCKER”… we all had nothing to do , but mock anyone we could…No worries…you guys weren’t one of them…

5:00 P.M. > Biological Science… gee… I never really liked Biology, but then I HAVE TO LIKE IT THIS TIME. I HAVE TO LOVE IT THIS TIME… ARGH!

8:00 P.M. > Had dinner at KFC with the rest of the tropa, except for Aldrich.

8:45 P.M. > got back at the dorms… talking to George on the way to the e-house, about my target grade…and he told me not to get a grade not lower than 2… WHAT THE #%$#**# ?!?!



HYUK!!!!! Hehehe… :)





just read Lance's blog.... i don't know how to react to this...

0 comments: