I slept at around past 11 last night. Woke up at 6. checked my phone. 4 new messages. Karl,Aldrich,Lance and Ben… {nice… :D } seeing those 4 text me should’ve made my morning…but I looked next ‘ta me and Mom wusn’t there anymore…happens that she wus up getting ready…then I kinda like called her or somethin’… then the drama kinda starts there… oh well, I don’t wanna tell the rest. I’m not up for it…



I txted Ben this.. “I always thought I was Alice. Only that the rabbit hole never got to Wonderland. It just went deeper and deeper…” he replied telling me that he wus gonna keep that “quote”, and that I should put it in a movie or something…I should add that at some part of falling into that rabbit hole it felt good… then I thought I have gotten into Wonderland or something…but I wusn’t. Then another thought hit me: Did I even follow the right Rabbit?



I wanted to go wit the tropa today…but I can’t…Mum didn’t wanna let me…I spent my money… but yesterday we went ‘ta G4, and I finally….FINALLY got something from TOPSHOP. YYEEEYYY! Haha… oh and I got these CUTE…I mean, really CUTE boy shorts, too! And it has the word ANGEL written on the back… hahaha… :D ala lang… {just cheering myself up!}



I used to think I know who tagged that. But I’m pretty sure it’s not who I’m thinking… I dunno…



Oh well….



p.s.

me being mistaken as Heart, that’s a bad thing, I guess… !!! *&$#(&$^%...



i desperately need a Vanilla Frapp...i wanna go festi...badly...





0 comments: