It feels good to get things off my chest... it's like... uhhmm...having this asthma attack... things are getting better...thanks to len... who never stopped cheering me up... and to kevin...thanks for lending me money! cus...uhmm...i wouldn't be able 'ta u know, go online...so...yeah... :) YEY! the sun is shining again... i kinda missed it... :)



HELLO there..George!...Mik, Drich, Kevin, Jan... Lance...Len... hehe...funny... we kinda guessed where everyone was... we decided not to have dinner tonight...well...uhm...we...kinda...thought...that since..it's me,len, basil and Gail... uhm...we were like...WAG NA!!! ...so ...there...



anyways...i didn't tell you guys about yesterday...i wus wit my cousin!we haven't seen each other for like, 7 LONG YEARS! oh, and it's cool cus we like, have a lot in common... :)



OH YEAH! mids are next weeeeeekkkk! DAMMIT!!!! ... hehe....I used to love Logic, but now it's the one subject that's gonna kill me... Consti...all we have to do is memorize...So as Biological Science, which is quite..interesting...talk about "studying" the Reproductive System...HAHA! lol...joke...



so... yeah... uhhmm... did i forget anything else?



Cent texted....telling me that....ARGH..nevermind..... So...uhm...there... :D



I just did something i never thought i would... my friends back in high school are like..."let's go meet at g4 on friday!" ... and as much as i wanna go... i said... "guys, i made plans already...MY TROPA wouldn't like it if i didn't go... *wink*" hah! imagine that? i chose you guys over them? but...nah... hehe... :D if we made plans first,i'd go wit them,too... :) i'm just trying to be fair...for once...since most of you think that i'm not...but what the hell, who cares? as long as i ... basta. un na un....



George, are we not having dinnerrrrrrr??????? :D ala lang....cus i ate, for like...uhm... 5 hours ago...and i didn't take my nap...i wus working on my binder...hehe...inspired, i guess...



MIK! gumawa ka na ng blog mo!!!! ... that would be cool...if we all had our own blog... haha...

oh, i have to thank Lance cus he introduced me to the world of blogging..

Oh, hi there Lance...hehe... i kinda thought i shouldn't bother you or something... i know you're doing your thang...



uhm...SOME people....don't reply to my texts....... i hope you know who you are.... ;)



just remember this...

no matter what... i still love you guys...each and every one... mwah!.... i know we are totally...Daniel Beddingfield... (actually his album's entitled 'gotta get thru this", ryt? im changing it to.."gonna get thru this..."...haha...ala lang...to the people who got my point... you guys are smart... *wink*..)



GEORGE... DINNNNERRRR!!!!!! it's 7 already...actually..it's almost....8..take out tau! hehe... ... ... ...



mwah, mwah, mwah!!!!!...





...mWaH!



:D

0 comments: