OMG… I just thought of texting Ja today… I wus playing “Days of our lives” and I just thought of my friends back in high school…so we texted.. and he wus like, asking if I had anyone… and I’m like…blah blah blah…and then I asked him if he wus courting anyone right now..and this wus his reply… “Honestly, there’s this gurl…ok lang siya…pero I’m stickin to wut I said last tym…no girlfriends during college! Hirap kc… pero siya kasama ko parati… Friends Friends lang…” ( I quote…FRIENDS LANG? uhm… uhh… errr…) I’m like… how am I supposed ‘ta react? I went ‘ta bang my head on the bed over and over…it’s sorta like… “Abbie, wake up, wake up, wake up! You moved on already, right? You DID let go, din’t you? DIN’T YOU?” … Now I guess I could answer Len’s question last tym. How would I feel when you found out that you ex has someone else… my answer? “totally screwed up..” I’m just filled up wit all these mixed emotions, Happy, Sad, Angry,…I keep wondering…What if…what if…what if… and now I’m playing BEST I EVER HAD!!! WHAT THE - ….. Naguguluhan ako!!!! Uhm…what wus my stand before this? PEOPLE!!! Hello? Wut’s my stand before this???? HELLO???



I dunno…just knowing how Ja treats a gurl… it’s like I still don’t want to see him do such to other gurls… the feeling’s like… I wanna keep Ja to myself. Greedy, Selfish..yes I know… (a cancerian trait…) even if Ja and I aren’t together it’s like..i still want him ‘ta be single… but I do want him to be happy… Did I just think that I already HAVE let go of Ja because I wus quite confident that he would REALLY stick to what he told me that he just has NO PLANS of courting anyone…



And how stupid of me ‘ta give this advice…I told him this..” U know wut Ja, kaya mo namang i-balance un e…I mean, kung understanding naman ung gurl diba? :) basta kung san ka hapi! :)” and now reading it I’m like, WHAT THE HECK? Wut wus I thinking?



I’m not comf’table! It’s like…I wanna get myself out of this but it’s how I feel…



Ja….c’mon… you’re kidding, ryt? *WAAAHHH!!* it’s like...i wanna…EXPLODE into…whatever… darn it… I don’t know what to say anymore….



…. …. ….



What’s happening to my love life?

from extinct...to pre-existing... to... what kind of a lovelife is this, anyways?

0 comments: