This is so stupid. I actually cried over a broken clip my mom gave me. it’s just this ordinary clip, she blabbered about it being the first clip she had that she didn’t break in months. She left it for me, it’s what I use when I’m at home.

I left it on my dresser and went out to the living room to eat my doughnuts. Let’s say, less than 5 minutes. When I got back to the room, I found the clip broken. My cousin happened to dropped it “accidentally”… yea right. Like, HE-LLO? It always happens.. they spill Chocolate drinks on my comforter, they misplace my VCD’s… My parents still haven’t thought of where to put our house up. Y’all know I’m wit my Grandmum and Uncle right now… I mean, they treat me REALLY well… especially my grandmum and my uncle… I have 3 cousins… one of them which is 16 years old…the one who I practically “grew-up” wit…she’s the cousin I’m closest to…the two kids…well, I’d rather be close with Maro…she’s the second…and Louie, oh nevermind… he’s a sweet kid but he’s the one who gets on my nerves most of the time. There wus this one time I got back at him…I have this video of him taking a shower…(HAHA…if Basil knew this he’d say…”Damn you, bad gurl…so mean…” haha… oh well…that’s one side of me you wouldn’t wanna see…NOU WAY… ) :D



One of a few reasons why I don’t want a son as a first born. I wanna have a girl first… (and Ja would say..i want a son first!!! …ARGH….) it’s gonna be fun..i wanna be dressing her up… have this really nice house…(not very big… nou….) by the beach… :) well yeah, I could have a beach house… but I guess a nice house…wit this big backyard..then there’s gonna be this pond… and this big, white knitted hammock between two trees near it… woah. That’s where me and my baby would be taking naps… *wink*



Oh, come on! I’m 17…I’m in college. Time flies… I have dreams…these REALLY BIG dreams… but then before I settle down, I wanna be what I really…really…REALLY wanna be… *wink* :D when we all get to see each other again, I wanna be someone… I mean, don’t we all? I mean, I could get that Bentley … Lance could get that Ferrari… Aldrich his Cadillac.. I mean…everything’s possible, ryt? I mean, for me, a ford f-250 or a convertible would do.. HAHA! :D oh well..don’t stop dreaming guys…



I want you guys to see me strutting down in New York like Carrie Bradshaw in my manolos. Or “gliding” in Paris in Prada or Chanel steps… wearing stuff just like you see in Paris’ latest Haute Couture… haha… :D I’m pretty confident I won’t be one of the Faux Pas chicks.. haha…



Oh well…



Just got off the phone, talking to Mum… would you imagine, I wus talking to my cat on the phone… cus mum and I were talking and he wus like, “meow…meow…” over and over… haha… I guess he missed Mum… I miss that darn cat so much. He used to sleep next to me at night… he snores… (aww…sooo cute!) I swear he does…he’d make these lil tigrish snores…. Like…grrr…grrr…. Haha! I miss it…I miss pinching his nose.. :D and all that darn cat ever does is eat, sleep and play… :) lucky cat… no wonder he’s overweight. His vet advised us he should be on a diet… hehehe… I mean, when cats jump down, you shouldn’t be really hearing anything. But not this cat. Whenever he jumps down you could actually hear it, like you’re dropping this huge sack on the ground. And the thing is, he always asks for attention (he got that from me, I guess.. LOL) like, when Mum types her email, he’d jump up the p.c. table and sit just right in front of the monitor…mum puts him down…he jumps up again…this time he’d lay down.. *take note: lay down* on the keyboards… hahaha… what the heck..i’ve had that cat for the longest time. Brought him all the way from Palawan… :D when I get to see him again…I’ll consider that one of the most happiest days of my life… I swear… :)



Okay…gotta get ready…I’ll be in the dorms pretty soon..see y’allz!



Outtie..



oh..and...

"There's gotta be more to life...

Than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me

Cause the more that I'm...

Tripping out thinking there must be more

Well it's life, but I'm sure... there's gotta be more

Than wanting more
"...



:D

0 comments: