Actually I know i've misjudged a few people before... but i HAVE NEVER....SAID IT OUT LOUD...I mean, probably...that person who tagged me...somehow misunderstands the way i'm acting...i don't know...ala lang... i don't know if i should be affected...change the way i am...but y'know...this is Abbie... inspite of all the imperfections, the way people look at me... funny...it's happening again... :) ... :( ...



all i know is that wala akong natatapakan na ibang tao...they probably see me as a flirt... (yah, i know that... since mas marami tlga akong guyfriends...) ARGH...they just won't understand...



i guess i should focus on more important stuff than this...like my freakin' grades! :)... but then... i just can't let people think of me that way...



wait a minute... uhm, to whoever tagged that, sana lang diba, tignan mo sana muna yung sarili mo... baka magulat ka kase...you calling me a flirt...kung lalake ka man, cguro BAKLA ka... kung babae ka naman, cguro MAS FLIRT KA PA SAKIN... (kung yun man ang tingin mo sakin...) ala na kong magagawa...



i just don't want OTHER people thinking of me this way.



Last night the tropa ( as in ALL ..{uhm..not really...}of us ate out at Pizza Hut celebrating Len's birthday...) YEAH, LEN WUS HAPPY! and i wus happy for her,too... i definitely had a blast...just seeing everyone there... i did not expect that...today... sabay pa... knowing i screwed up Retorika...then seeing this...tag...



bugoy: ganda mo chok

bwahaha: hey brat.....gudluk flirting




... ... ...



ANO BANG GINAWA KO SAINYO???
...masaya lang cguro ako sa buhay ko ngaun ...uulitin ko tlga...basta alam kong wala akong natatapakan na tao... i won't mind...sana lang...basta...sana lang tlga...



Good Morning guys....







0 comments: