...Hi Y'all... hhmm.. i don't know...i don't know if there's something to be mad about. If there's one person i should mad at, it's myself. Because all this...happened.



But... there's just this one problem and i just can't stop thinking about it. how this one person has just... been getting on my nerves lately... but then...maybe after i let it out to a friend..it would help. then i'd just go back to tolerating the same old attitude. i don't even know how it got to me getting pissed...Should i even get pissed?...



oh, and uhm...the person named DEVIL tagged me again. :D saying " you and len suck"... I'm like... *yawn* BORRRING! you said that before! say something new! (like it would affect me..haha!..) gosh... people nowadays... Aldrich is ryt... they're acting like retards... and Lance says... they're just being Filipinos... and Len says... they're not even human... and Abbie says... "PAPAMPAM lang yan..."... basta, ako, hindi ako nakikialam ng buhay ng may buhay... *wink* I think i know who it is.... *evil grin*



I guess i can't curse in this blog... :D Haha. Like, is it even me to curse people?... i mock... i've been like that since high school. And Lance knows about it. He knows about who, and why... George,too... but i don't wanna make fun of people anymore. i don't want people doing that to me. Before, i used to stop some of my friends from making fun of other people...And God would bless me for that. but now, i'm being one of them. And I don't want that to happen...I wanna be nice again...Mark would tell me that he likes me for who i am... and that i'm a wonderful person. I took that compliment. I should keep that in mind... like,why should i change anyways? i have this great life, great friends, great family...i've got everything i...need?want?.. (thanks Lance, you made me think about that... :D ) i wanna go back to who i was. i'm thinking Lance is ryt. i myt be in this crossroad...one wrong turn, and i'm gonna be a biatch...making fun of them, when i'm not even in the position to. to all of you mockerz...take a look at yourself before you mock other people... I mean, i know i do mock Joel... but sometimes he just can't stop calling me even at 2 A.M. and mocking is my only way to get back at him. (HELLO? 2 A.M.? what the hyuk?....) oh well....



...since...this is me...Unwrapped?...i'm gonna be thanking the people who have made up mostly of who i am... this year...



actually...everyone in the "tropa" have "participated"... :D



....i love you all...



Whenever i feel down, i hug that dolphin stuffed toy... whenever i do...it helps me...calm down... thanks, Drichy... and chocolates help,too... so, thanks, Mik... :D



People may definitely be misunderstanding me...seeing me everyday goin wit difrent guys, but... hey... i'm just workin my way..ta getting close ta all of them... like i said...i get along well wit guys more than gurlz... I remember telling Andz that and he said this joke... haha... :D i wanna "use" this freedom that i have. when i get a bf, i won't be able to hang out wit you guys like i do... it's gonna be difrent...



basta..i love my guyfriends so much.... MWWAAHH! ta all of you! :D





...ats it..



i'm outtie...















0 comments: