Every month is our month, Sara… and I love you everyday…this is our month, and it never has to end…I live for one thing. To love you. To make you happy. To live firmly and joyously. November is all I know. And all I ever wanna know”



“All we have is how you’ll remember me. And I need that memory to be strong and beautiful… God, Nelson you’re my immortality! You have me. Forever. Now let me go?




If I wus Charlize Theron I’d definitely cry hearing and saying those lines in the middle of the shoot… :)



Hmm… George… here are the stuff I wanna get naman :



1.) A Philosophy 3 in 1 shampoo

2.) An Origins Moisturizer

3.) More Topshop boyshorts!! ;p

4.) Lancome Loose Powder

5.) Clinique moisturizing soap

6.) Lancome Juicy Tubes

7.) Lancome eye cream

8.) Smashbox Studio fix

9.) Bobbi Brown lipgloss

10.) Tank Tops from Topshop,Mango and A/X

11.) A Tote from U

12.) Roman slip-ons from Nine West

13.) Steve Madden boots

14.) A bag from Fendi

15.) Boy Briefs from Calvin Klein

16.) A charmbracelet from Tiffany and Co.



Things I wanna do someday: (some I want accomplished now)



1.) Dress like Carrie Bradshaw

2.) SAVE

3.) Get a 2.75 GPA *wink*

4.) Own an apartment in Manhattan ( HOW I WISH…)

5.) Study for a day (like, A WHOLE DAY)

6.) Try sitting in a bar alone, and that no one…would come up to me and buy me a drink or start a conversation just cus i'm alone…just that I want the whole world to give me time to be alone…in a bar…drinking the night away…

7.) Date either Rich Herrera or Lucky Manzano…(HAHA! dream on)

8.) front cover,front cover! *wink*





I wus readin’ “Kiss and Tell”…and one of Carrie’s quandaries wus :



What if Prince Charming had never showed up? Would Snow White have slept in that glass coffin forever? Or would she have eventually woken up, spit out the apple, gotten a job, a health-care package, and a baby from her local neighborhood sperm bank? I couldn’t help but wonder : inside every confident, driven single woman, is there a delicate, fragile princess just waiting to be saved?



HAHA! It hit me… :) well yeah, I think inside every girl…every woman… we all are waitin’ to be saved. I thought I was. … well…AM I?



WHITE FLAG - Dido



I know you think that I shouldn't still love you

I'll tell you that

But if I didn't say it

Well, I'd still have felt it

Where's the sense in that?



I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder

Or return to where we were



Well I will go down with this ship

And I won't put my hands up and surrender

There will be no white flag above my door

I'm in love and always will be



I know I left too much mess

And destruction to come back again

And I caused but nothing but trouble

I understand if you can't talk to me again

And if you live by the rules of "It's over"

Then I'm sure that that makes sense



Well I will go down with this ship

And I won't put my hands up and surrender

There will be no white flag above my door

I'm in love and always will be



And when we meet

As I'm sure we will

All that was then

Will be there still

I'll let it pass

And hold my tongue

And you will think

That I've moved on



Well I will go down with this ship

And I won't put my hands up and surrender

There will be no white flag above my door

I'm in love and always will be



Well I will go down with this ship

And I won't put my hands up and surrender

There will be no white flag above my door

I'm in love and always will be



I will go down with this ship

And I won't put my hands up and surrender

There will be no white flag above my door

I'm in love and always will be






-- it's the song that keeps playing in my head..maybe i'd sing that to someone from my past. :)



i'm outtie...





0 comments: