Hey Guys... wut up? Hope y'all are doing fine...



Anyways... i'm being a ditz again... thinking that depression could be dealt by shopping and frappuccinos... well they do. temporarily. :D haha... If only i were in G4 or Powerplant (it's been a long time since i last went there)... wit a Topshop bag on my right hand, Frapp in my left... *breathes deeply* that would be.... heaven... :D haha... okay...okay... to tell y'all the truth... all i need is to be in a beach. :D Just, sittin on the sand, wit the water running up to my feet... :) ... I could meditate only if it weren't so noisy here... ... ... If only I were back in Jeddah... I'd be in the tub ryt now... but i'm not. Instead I'm sitting in my bed, typing all these" If only " phrases in my lappie...



Or.. Eastwood... SPA! If only i had a car... :D hehe...



....I can't download "You and I both",,, ARGH!!! ...



uhm... It's 1 P.M. and yet it looks like... it's already 6 somethin... i hafta go to church today... God help me fight all these... bad elements... :D



Matrix Revolutions! November.... can't wait...



Uhm... hey...i wanna watch How to deal... Uptown Girls...House of a thousand corpses...Hollywood Homicide...House of 1000 corpses... some of the movies I wanna watch wit 1 person... :D i don't wanna elaborate.. baka may magsalita nanaman... :D



Mandy Moore has a new movie! :D (aside from How to deal...)



I haven't been out of the house... for 2 days now. Mostly I'm in my room surfing the net... yada yada... and I haven't received a single text since this morning... :D If i don't receive anything before the day ends...that's a bad sign. I should start making new friends... :D haha... uhm... yeah..



... the thing is... I never acted desperate of getting something... uhm... basta... not like some people I know... hmm....



oh well... let's just see how the day is going to turn out...



Oh, and guys... what d'yall think of the singing at Inazalle? ... I'm not fishing for compliments (like some people, who does it on a "regular basis"..) but i wus wondering if it's... okay.... ??? or is it... stupid? ... i mean, do i have the rights to? ...



I miss Ayah... and Maya... my two best gurlfriends since High School... before Ja and i got together, it's the three of us who'd usually hang out... do stuff... oh, and how could i forget...Naj... :)



I miss hearing from them. I mean, usually at school, I'd be found wit Ayah ALL THE TIME... and Maya, I talk to her on the phone evvvery DAMN day... it doesn't matter whether i'm soaked in the tub, wit all the bubbles, or whether i'm still in my towel,brushing my hair (dripping wet...)... whether I'm dressing up, etc... even if i just thought of something stupid I'd call Maya... :D ... a few numbers i should never... ever forget... 6683277, 6740414, 6742439... Ja's, Ayah's and Maya's... :D hehe... Miss them.



There were these days when Ayah would call out of the blue and say.."Abbie, i'm going Sheraton. you're coming wit me..." "Abbie, we gonna have a picnic by the seaside...you're coming wit me..."... "Abbie...you're coming over.." haha... and my parents never said "NO" when it comes to Ayah...



I remember this one time... January 2 2002... Ayah said we'd go to Sheraton... and... in the middle of our sleep... we were attacked...by all these mosquitoes and we don't know how the hell they got into our villa... ( the same villa we stayed when Ja and the rest were wit us celebrating Ayah's birthday...we stayed overnyt too...) So, Ayah and I got out of the villa...went to the basketball court, where her brother and his friends were playing... and we were just sitting on the other side talking about life... and stargazing... :) then we took a walk to our favorite spot... by the water... it wus dark then... i wus scaring the hell out of Ayah.. all you'd hear her say was.. "AAAAHHH!!! Abbie, don't... Abbie bad ka..." kkhh khhh!!!... then... her brother's friends were acting like a bunch of crazy people... they tried to frighten us by hiding behind trees and garbage cans... :D HAHA! ... we ended up laughing instead.



So many times Ayah and I have fought over something. But then she always.. always gave way for me. We don't really talk that much anymore but I will always remember what she said... "just cus we don't talk very often, or see each other everyday, doesn't mean we're not BESTfriends anymore..." NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE WHAT AYAH AND I HAVE... She's more than a bestfriend...or closefriend to me...she's more of like my sister... no... what we both have...can't be explained by words...



Ayah, If you get to read this : ... remember I TURN TO YOU? ... yeah... the bathroom scene back in third year....



I LOVE YOU GIRL!!! and i may have gone thru my problems witout you (physically) here by my side... but... at least i have stood up knowing that you are ALWAYS there... our friendship has no limitations... None...whatsoever... MWAH!...



...wow... si Abbie nag-drama... :D wala lang...



oh well... :)



0 comments: