Is it official? J.Lo and Ben Affleck broke up? … ????? HUH? … uhm… it’s been….what..since they got together? WHEN IS SHE NOT GONNA RUN THRU MEN LIKE WATER? … But then…Ben Affleck? Haha. Her best catch yet…



Uhm…I’m really really really happy…and thankful…nothing bad happened to you guys… *(y’all know who y’are…)* next time please take a lot…(and I mean, A LOT) of EXTRA CARE… jeez… *whew*



I bathed the dogs today. :) uhm, actually it’s just Mimi… took a video of her wit water drippin from her fur… hehe… I’m like…”Mimi, you look awful!” … hehehe… :D



Went ‘ta Marra’s debut last night…held in Café Ignacia in San Vicente…a 15 min. drive from home…funny…they were showing this slide presentation… all her pictures since she was a baby… I wus just visualizing…wut it’s gonna be like….if wus in my own debut… :) hehe… but yeah… it’s gonna be fun… SANA. Marra wus also crying while sayin her “THANK YOU’S” … So I told Drichy, “I’ma be cryin’, too… while sippin on cosmo in some bar in Katipunan…or Libis…” but I have another good idea… WE ALL CHECK IN A HOTEL! Let’s all stay in a room and bo-- *Buzzer beeps* is it gonna be a bad idea for our ‘rents? Haha. I bet. I don’t really know what to do then… As much as I really wanna do the trad,I also wanna be unique. But I still wanna have that “spirit” of celebrating the 18th year of my life…The only thing about doing the trad thing is that…the attention is all on you. Like, for the first time…people are gonna be talking about you, you, and, erm, you… you’ll be hearin’ all these praises… and as always…you’d look… extra…pretty? :D not that I’m desperate of all that, but since it’s gonna be my 18th birthday (HE-LLO? :D ) of course I’d wanna be treated …a little more extra special… (honestly, I really appreciate the way everyone is treating me now… honestly…) :)



We didn’t go to church today… but I wanna pray the rosary wit my cousin… it’s one thing I’m losing. Communication wit God. And in times like these. It’s him I need to talk to. Him I need to lean on to. Him I should turn to.



..”you’re the love of my life… I don’t want you lonely”…



..”you are the sweetest person I’ve known…”



..”I’ll be here for you, so you won’t get fed up…”



..”ikaw ata pinakamabait, promise…”



..”I used to think you were this show-off...maarte type…I’m sorry I misjudged you before dawg…”



..”I don’t know where you get your patience, Abbie…”




thankful…thankful for all these people… it’s like…they remind me… that…I should just be happy…wit the way I already am…well, yeah, I bet a few people would misjudge me for posting these here, but what can y’all do? These people make me happy. These people…are responsible for me bein able ta keep my sanity…for keepin’ me grounded.. thankful you guys love me! :)



MWAH! ...

0 comments: