"PAGING SAUDIA BUS RIDERS, SAUDIA BUS RIDERS, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE MAIN GATE..." Kevin! uwi ka na daw! heheh...

everytime i hear that...either we just got dismissed from class,Ja and i would be walking 'ta the benches, or we're already both sitting on it... :) while waiting for the carpool 'ta come, (i usually go home at 6...last trip=fewer people in the van) Ja would be getting me the usual thing EVERY SINGLE DAY! :D at least 2 ham and cheese sandwiches, and a mountain dew... or mafro, instead of ham and cheese... haha...sometimes, when Ja decides to go wit his "service" instead of mine, i'd be doing the same thing..sit on them benches and wait for all of my so-called "KUYA's" to pass and say..."1 RIYAL!" sometimes i end up wit 5-10 riyals...:) last week, i went wit my mum 'ta festi, i wus wearing my Lapagayo pushers and as i wus checkin my left pocket, i found... 1 RIYAL. it made me smile. "i remember how this got here..." i thought to myself.. we had just done painting on them walls...full of vandals and all that, then my best friend Leslie agreed that i'd take a shower at her place since it's like...a 3 minute walk from our sch. :) there wus me,Ja,Nica,Justin,Catherine and Dionne...when i got out of the bathroom, i wus teasing ja... "BEEEHH! AKO NAKALIGO NA!!!" and he'd just throw me that smile...haha...after we ate, he decided to go home and take a shower..he said he'd get back 'ta the sch...so, i stayed at Leslie's for an hour or so.i got back to the school, found Ja in his classroom...then...there wus this time i wus walking wit Dionne and this guy RJ passed by, he usually treats us ice cream...so i asked for a riyal,too...i didn't spend it at once, i just put in the left pocket of my pushers...and it had been there for the LONGEST time.it's been in and out of the washing machine...and it's still there. folded the way it wus... and yes, King Fahad's face is still in it... :) ala lang. just thought of sharing. it's like i don't want to take it out of the pocket anymore... :) memriez...



uhm...

i knew this since last week pa. but for those of you who didn't hear... MADONNA SNOGGED BRITNEY SPEARS AND XTINA AGUILERA!!! :D check it out...GQ.COM.UK ...signed up for the nuslettah... :D i have pix of it in my lappie... HAHA... you could akkshually see their....y'know...stick... haha...how sweet of Madonna 'ta do that... tsk tsk...oh man...the way people act lately just freaks me out... :)

0 comments: