TAKE ME OUT TO A SHOPPING SPREE.



I guess it's all that i need right now... i watched SEX and the CITY just a few minutes ago... ala lang... Carrie had another thought. "Maybe we should let go of who we were. To be the person we will be.."... that goes out to all of you who think SATC is just all about... you know what. I just love Carrie.... :)



Hope "Ands" isn't tampo... uhmm...be optimistic...wala lang siyang load... ...hope he got home safe, though...



Oh... uhm...Drichy, Mik... thanks for the pasalubong!... IT MADE MY DAY...read: IT DID. not KINDA, BUT IT DID... that came out wrong... :D



Oh, and uhm...Lance... i never did what J.Lo has been doing... like... she'd go out wit him...or...cla ng mga ilang months then they'd break up... i may be picky but at least i don't...take chances...just like that. my being picky...is ...good in a way, cus at least...when i get to finally pick... i'ma be sure of it...not regret later... rryyyt? ... :)



I'm happy and confused at the same time. this week has been all about... ehem... uhm... oh...i can't say it...baka ma-mis judge nanaman ako... ... but it's kinda focused on one SUBJECT...



George... thanks for comforting me last night huh... i wusn acting sick or anything... and even if you didn't wanna talk about... i'm thankful you were still asking me about why...yada yada... and George... i understand her narin... i'm not anti anymore... i'm neutral...but... we'll talk about this... when we meet...



Mark! thanks for slicing the spare ribs wit the bread knife in Inazalle! :D haha... please help me wit that...and thanks for uhm...being very...TOTALLY...supportive of everything that i do...i was right about running to you in the first place.you never pushed me into anything.all you did wus give me the choices.and you're like..."it's up to you...kung saan ka happy, dun ka...and i'm happy when you're happy..." remember how we got close? haha!!! it's funny how things turn out to be... ;p



Oh, Hi... L.A. :) how's everything going? ...



FINALS... GOSH DARN IT. Lancy, proud of ya... :)



Belated Happy Birthday, Brian!!! :) i'm still tampo cus you didn't join us for dinner... hmp! ...



yeah but i'm also happy cus the people who promised to follow did follow. this time. :) thanks...if it weren't for ya i wouldn't have felt any better... :D



I will go down wit this ship...and i won't put my hands up...and surrender... there will be no white flag above my door...i'm in love...and always will be... ...



i will never forget those words... (my last post) i wanna add more but... nah... i'll just keep the others to myself... :)



tomorrow's gonna be September 27... check out what i wrote 2 years ago...



Sept. 27 2k.1

11:08 A.M.




Here sa school! katabi ko sha, actually...and he's been bugging me,,,he wants to read this. actually i don't want him to see any of this. Why? cyempre baka ma turn-off siya... (i'ma edit some of it! haha..) ... i've been thinking of changing my "image" now. wala lang. just thought of it. ..



Sept. 28, 2k.1

4:37 P.M.




last night, and early morning we talked. he was SOOOOO sweet!telling me that he has a lot of plans for the future and that i'm a part of it. Sheesh! First Lady Almasco! He imagined being an Ambassador, or the President of the Philippines! Abbie Guinomla. mmm.... he asked me what would my reaction be if I'd/We'd see each other in 5, or 6, or whatever years... i said..."I dunno!"...He asked if it would be a hug,...shake hands,...a smack... (edit, edit....) he also wondered...what the girl he's gonna marry in the future is doing right now...then he asked me..."e ikaw?"... i said..."He's talking to me on the phone right now.." then he said..."hmp! INUNAHAN MO AKO EH!"...



we were so mushy back then. but hey, it worked. :) and just look at all the promises... :) oh well... :) If i were Carrie, i would say... I couldn't help but wonder: what are promises made for?

....quite shallow...but don't you ever wonder? about promises? they're just there to make you expect!... but why do we just always fall for it? ARGH!...



YEY! "Ands" replied... so as Mark and Lance!!! ... :D i wus kinda...lookin forward to someone texting me...(someone who has sense! ) YEY! :D that made my night! :)



wow.... :D well, yeah, except for the news that Lance told me kanina...and that guy calling me "San Shai"... ... ... ggrrr....



oh well... There's gotta be more to life....than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me...



read Len's blog... something she said that kinda hit me... yeah... I am thankful for this...for whatever i have right now. and i'm happy i have them. I wanna thank God, too... cus it's like i don't have to TRY TOO HARD... in everything... EXCEPT academics... :) just that... i know people who are SO desperate when it comes to getting what they want...i mean, SO desperate that it's getting on my nerves. i have been really showy when it comes to how i've been feeling but I AM NOT DESPERATE. and i am NOT TRYING TOOOOO HARD. i do try but not THAT OBVIOUS... and i don't get on anyone's nerves intentionally. some people do that... i never tried getting attention...like....IN YOUR FACE.... i don't know how to feel about it... but yeah... oh well....



I am happy.... but i'm pissed at the same time, too...



I NEED SOMEONE I COULD TRUST ... i hafta talk to someone about this... someone who would listen, understand and KEEP IT BETWEEN me and him/her... ... ... cus people still spill things that aren't supposed ta be... oh well... ... ...



maybe Ed would help! haha...



LIFE...



i'm outtie...



0 comments: