"UP YOURS! SHOWVE IT UP YOURS, ABBIE!!! "

- Basil



Nice one. Last night...was the first time...in mankind's history... haha... read this...



Abbie: Hey, is that the new Honda City? it sucks...

Lance: Yeah...i don't like it...

Abbie: I want a beetle tho...

Lance: yea...you and Mae would look cute in it...

(Basil Interrupts)

Basil: I have 3 beetles...

Abbie: Yeah, Basil - UP YOUR ASS!!!



-- and there... Basil kinda got angry...and he started punching me around... like stupid...

oh and after that, we spent 15 minutes ( uhm, i think more than that....) arguing about the tropa's current sitch...



but then, THANKS BASIL AND GAIL! for treating us last nyt 'ta Greenwhich... :) i swear...Basil wus like..oh here, have this, yada-yada... :D 2 desserts... woah. Happy 5th Monthsary guys...



WOOHOO!!! :D hehe..i FINALLY got to blog again...



George and I are at Nebo.. ( i still like saying NERO!!!) we just finished our COMP xam... we kept mumbling about surfing since last night... so much happened the whole week... i thought we were gonna be at the same classroom... JFH 401 ako, and JFH 403 si George...



Thursday night, Basil,Gail,Len,Alex,Kyle,George and I ate dinner at McDo. that's not even half of the tropa. I wus in my uniform 'til 12 A.M... *wink*... i enjoyed chatting and the company, Drichy! :D i'll try not to sleep wit my hair wet..tho i'm kinda used to it..... Friday night,wow...i get 'ta sleep here last night. Felt how lonely it wus... it wus so freakin' quiet... sobrang tahimik,nakakabingi na.. ... then today... i got my special xamination permit signed... :D YESS!!! had Dorito's and Evian for breakfast...HAHAHA... :D i eat healthy food... ;p



Hey Lance thanks for walking wit me to GDO... :) tho the conversation didn't really go anywhere... haha... Ms. Dodger ako e...sorry... but it will go somewhere...someday...



Oh, hey Mik! haha... how did the cleaning go? may changes ba kayong nakita? you guys should do that again before OPEN HOUSE. y'all come to mine, eh? that would be cool if Open House wus like, at 7-9 P.M. something... :) but then wut about my dorm mate's friends? hehe...



we need someone's house... hehe... let's do a movie marathon thing... that would be coo' ... ;p who's up for popcorn? khh khh khh...



wut's wit Drichy's site? can't tag him... HE-LLO KARL? BASIL? I've been tagging ever since... i don't know, i check them out and they're the same old thing! what the hyuk?



anyways... yah...so i gotta go now ... :)



basta... I'm taking Andrew wit me... *hmp!*



I'm outtie... *wink*



p.s.

AAHH! George can't blog...stupid P.C. ... *tsk*

0 comments: