"We can't play this game anymore but can we still be friends...Things just can't go on like before but can we still be friends..Let's admit we made a mistake but can we still be friends..Heartbreak's never easy to take but can we still be friends.." ...



"If you're over me,I'm already over you...If it's all been done

What is left to do...How can you hang up,If the line is dead

If you wanna walk out,I'm a step ahead...If you're moving on,

I'm already gone
..."



it's two of the songs that keep playin in my head like, OVER and OVER...



Any of you know that Cathy Dennis song? FICKLE?..

"Fickle...you're so fickle...you always try to change your mind, and leave me wit a riddle...you don't make sense wit your cruel intentions...blah blah blah..."



that's totally me. i don't know what i really want. IT'S NOT MY TIME YET! but yeah...it's true that i could just be feeling this way now...cus of all this...bullcrap...everything's cloudy again!

i don't even know how i'm feeling...i'm definitely not depressed,i'm not happy,i'm not sad either...probably...stressed? from all the thinking i have been doing. the thing is, i shouldn't even be thinking. there's just ONE thing that should be stuck in this...brain...and that's 2.5... y'all know wut that means. but i'm thinkin' y'all don't even know why i'm feelin this way... :)



oh well... i guess i really shouldn't have been so OPEN about my life here... people are just acting differently...so, what's a blog for then? :)



HAHA! one day i'ma be happy,too...and you'd catch me singin' "And i...i wanna share my whole life wit you, i wanna keep on dreamin dreams and wit you, make them all come true.." Cliche.But True. i mean, i guess when I.. "I finally found someone, someone to share my life...i finally found the one, to be wit everynight, cus whatever i do, it's just got to be...-" *silence*...But before i even get there i hafta be like..."I'm feeling that feeling again..and i'm back in the game i can't seem to win, loves knockin on the door of my heart once more...THINK I'D LET HIM IN...but before i begin..."



but now i'm REALLY like... "don't...don't let me be the last to know...don't hold back..just let it go..." and somewhat wit a twist of..."taking away,the fact that i care about you

it's just your ways, so sweet

everything seems right around you

did you know,that you.. had this calming way about you

in your touch...and i wanna know if i could be your girl...you are everything...and everything is you
..."



HAHA! funny... it's raining...i'm in front of my lappie... "I'm kissing you" by Desiree playing on MTV. Remember how that track used to play over and over before i slept. Still remember how it felt though. *shuts her peepers*... It's really cold... (it's always been cold in my room...:) ) lying faced down...really dark...mind (as usual) wandering off...*snaps back to reality* (distracted by the song she is currently hearing...) TELL ME THAT ISN'T "I'll make love to you".. by BOYZ II MEN...NAAA-UUHH!!!! ...Oh, FUSH DARN IT!... FINE... I'ma have to sue MTV for this... hmp..."and i'll hold you tight, BABY althrough the night...".. *sigh*...wonder how Ja is now. But what i really wanna know is how the gurl he always hangs around wit is... hmm...she must be so lucky...if she only knew...how great he is...if God brings us both back together...if i had another chance wit him, I'll take it. I definitely will. but not right now. just that...what i meant wus that i'm not closin my doors on anyone. NOT ON ANYONE. maybe i'm just not ready, but maybe i am. i'm just confused. it's like i'm the only one bringing up "this" subject anyways...i'm just gonna wait for the right time. besides, i'm still not sure of how things really are... :)



i should be cool about it...yea...KEEP COOL, ABBIE... BE HAPPY!!! :)



"I don't wanna take advice from fools,i'm just thinking everything is cool...but til i hear it from you..." :)



"you light me up, and then i fall for you, you lay me down and then i call for you...stumblin' on reasons that are far and true..."



"lyin here wit you...lis'nin to the rain,smilin' just to see...the smile upon your face...these are the moments, I thank God that i'm alive...these are the moments i'll remember all my life...I found all i've waited for...and i could not ask for more...lookin in your eyes...seein all i need, and everything you are, is everything to me...these are the moments, i know heaven must exist, and these are the moments, i know all i need is this... i have all i've waited for... and i could not ask for more...right here in this moment...here wit you, here wit me...i could not ask for more than the love you gave me... cus it's all i've waited for...and i could not ask for more..."



"when the day is long, and the night, and the night is yours alone, when you think you've had enough, of this life, then hang on...don't let yourself go...cus everybody cries, and everybody hurts, sometimes..."



"I never asked for this feeling, i never thought i would fall, i never knew how i'd felt 'til the day you were gone, i was lost...i never asked for red roses, i wasn't lookin for love...I miss you so much, I long for your love...it scares me...cus my heart gets so weak, that i can't even breathe...how can you take things so easily...baby why aren't you missin' me?..it wus silly of me to believe, that if i just open my heart, things would come naturally...so in love...so naive..."



"C'mon baby, c'mon over, let me be the one to show you...I'm the one who wants to be wit you, deep inside i hope you feel it too..."



"It's about you, it's about me, it's about everything between, and i say..i'm sayin' goodbye to you, I'm sayin hi to you wit no clue...It's about time, that I... MAKE UP MY MIND.."



"and i...gave it all away...just to have somewhere to go to...gave it all away...to have someone to come home to..."



"You can say what you want, but i won't change my mind, i'd feel the same...about you...and you can tell me your reasons but i won't change my feelings, i'd feel the same...about you..."



"D'ya ever have that dream, when you're walkin naked down the street, and everyone just stares...d'ya ever feel so deep, that you speak your mind you put other's straight to sleep...YOU WONDER IF ANYBODY CARES? sometimes i think i'm the only one...whose day turned out...unlike it had begun..and i feel...Barenaked, and i..can't take it...i'm gettin Jaded, no i just can't fake it anymore...cus I'm barenaked...and i know...life's what you make it, wish i could FLOAT away..to some other day..."



"Let's wait awhile..before we go too far.."



"Let's take it slow, so slow.."



"I don't wanna wait in vain for your love..."



"when you're cold, i'll be there...hold you tight...to me.."





it's how i feel... all in all... kinda weird..."let's take it slow" then "I don't wanna wait"...



but yea... it's the "SUMMARY"... ;p

0 comments: