3 doughnuts, 2 mosquito bites, and a text message. It’s what I had this morning.



It’s nice to see Ja tag. Haha. Wrote his name backwards. Crazy. ;p



Anyways… yesterday… Thank God… answered half of my prayer… I didn’t get anything lower than 1.25 … I know, mababa pa yun but honestly it improved… and my GPA is …exactly just what I need to be able to shift.



Well yesterday wus supposed ta be…all … good… since my grades turned out well… but… an old friend of mine approached me… told me some stuff that I don’t really know if I should believe in…but it looks like she’s telling the truth this time since I have proof…



See, back in first sem, I was into this guy… and we started texting. And he wus kinda courting me… well yeah, and just as I was gonna say “yes” … the guy I wus texting turned out to be his friend, who was into me… (yeah, I know… such a-holes)… it’s funny how things were way back then… so… this guy I liked told me that. His friend kinda asked if he could court me before I even started liking this guy but I said “no”… so after that incident, I stopped talking to them and all that… then… we patched up…

After that stupid pageant (w/c wus second sem) … my prof way back first sem took us to dinner (including that guy I liked back then..) there wus 4 of us… me, him, my prof and another classmate. In the middle of dinner, my prof and classmate left the table and I wus kinda freakin out, cus … he asked to give him a chance, and he apologized for everything… and… here I go with the “NO” … so, yeah… I just let it all pass…and I eventually forgot about it.



Yesterday… this friend of mine told me… that this guy I wus into before, and his friend… fought cus of me.. they had this exchange of “eh mahal ko parin si Abbie” lines… sure, I should be really flattered… but… I’m sad… nakakasira na talaga ako ng buhay ngayon...kahit di ko naman ginusto..



Haha. The funny thing is that, another old guyfriend of mine came to me, and did that “sinasamba kita” thing… he wus like, bowing and all that… he wus like… “Abbie, sinasamba kita…pwede bang manligaw? Kamukha mo kasi si…” yada yada yada… “pwede bang mahingi number mo?” … I said No, and he said ‘Ang Yabang mo naman!” … so, Ayie and Len to the rescue!... they were interrupting him and all that, Ayie ended up giving her number… she winked at me as she wus writing the number down on a piece of paper… *whew*… turned out, he wus “high” from Mary Jane. Oh gosh… It pretty much freaked me out, in a way… but if George were there, he’d say…”another barkada moment brought to you by Abbie… “ hyuk.



Speaking of George, we were at the COS guidance office for like, 2 hours… we were waiting to talk to the person in charge of the “trip to Baguio…” I knew it. I’d turn out like Ate Blair, too… Dad said no. hyuk! … the thing is, we were waiting for a long time, and the time we got to talk to him, I had ta leave ta get my classcard… and no one wanted to go wit me EHEM… right, Aldrich? … so yeah, anyways… I went ahead… and … met Len… she wus waiting for me there… on my way home, saw Paolo… and we took the ride ta southmall together… kinda miss doing that… usually I’d go around the mall alone… but I’d be walking really fast, and I’ve already had a few traumatic experiences wit walking alone and all that…



Oh, and Congratz ta Upper… *wink wink*



…oh wellz… IT AIN’T OVER ‘TIL IT”S OVER….



Ja… if you ever get to read this… THANKS! ;p miss you… miss all of you…



Maya called me up yesterday…right after I saw Lancy… it’s like, there wus this cold air… I miss Lance narin…



George, good for you. And if she did say anything…ignore her… hyuk. Thank God! I knew you weren’t gonna be my classmate…



And about that BIATCH in the e-house… UGH. ang mga tao lately nawawalan na ng magagawa kaya ba saakin nalang binubuhos yung galit nila? … but Kay is right… BAHALA NA NGA SILA SA BUHAY NILA… *tee hee* guess I gotta wear my cheerleading uniform, join my sister Kirsten Dunst, and do that cheer…. Haha! …



…oh hyuk… I just heard MAYBE and now I’LL BE… I’ma sue … 101.9 for this!!! And my neighbours… who always play the radio like there’s no tomorrow…



this is it guys. I’ma be optimistic. By next sem, I’ll be an official Broadcast Journalism student… that goes for Len, too…I’m gonna be missing my classmates though… and this is gonna be a new adjustment for us…but yeah…I have Len wit me anyways…



Thank God for everything… I have… and… did have… didn’t have… and will have. There’s a reason for everything, y’know…









xoxo Lia*

0 comments: