BONJOUR!!! ... hehe... je suis francais, y'know... ;p



yeah, watched MTV Mush last nuit... cool... liked some of 'em... I'ma download those french songs... i remember... i do have that Larusso CD... liked most of her songs... anyways...



COMPLIQUE. que be comment tout be a moi... et rien de a du autour de il.



haha. if some french guy were reading my blog, he'd probably say... (in tagalog) ... BAROK!!! and laugh his head off... My cousin Karin (who's half-German by the way..) studies in this I.S. in Alabang and they got French Class... i'm like..."you are SO lucky to be having french class..." ... she says she's not really good at it... but yeah... anyways... it's been... 6 years before we got to see each other again... she's thin, and she's got really long legs and i'm like.."now that's what you call a

'model' " ... :D



darn. i'm hungry. no doughnuts yet. grr...



can't wait 'til i get ta shift and get back to the dorms. i'ma be fixing my dorm... i mean, really fix it... back in Jeddah i used to fix my room...i mean, move my bed and couch around...haha... give it a new look...every 3 weeks... where's that side of me now? i want it back! ... hehe...



i also can't wait 'til we get our own house... and where... i told mum sa Southvale nalang or BF homes or Southwoods (take note: Golf course!!!...) or Southbay.. but...as what Mum said..it all depends on me Dad... and i want a car! ... Camry... ;p i'm sure they won't approve of getting me a Beetle... hyuk. but yeah... also,i really wanna go Europe! ... can't wait 'til all that happens... i swear... but yeah...i am enjoying life.





uhm... just wanna say...



muchos gracias para la amor tu tener ver give mi. yo se es estupidez para mi a dejar tu libre complice yo todavia amor tu de alguna manera... it's been hard enough for me. a esconder todo esta a me. i know someday you'll understand. but honestly,ver it is tu yo suenyo acerca de. but then... i'm starting to dream about somebody else now...



George... that person you might think will bring me happiness... well, it might turn out to be someone else... it might. but if it will... i don't know, but... if he really will bring me happiness then i'll go for it. but if someone comes, and the person who's been there all along is the one i see, then i'll go back. i'll go pick him up. but i can't do that right now. things are different now.don't wanna ruin what he's starting, and cause another havoc in his life. i've caused enough.



i plugged my earphones and practiced french. i have this CD that "tuitors" french... i guess drinking Evian would definitely help twisting this darn tongue o'mine... HAH! that's a fallacy! ;p



i swear, when i got all my classcards, i'm like... i'm officially gonna be kissing my Consti, Retorika, Logic and BioScie books au revoir! HAHA! ...



... now i could say that i don't love you no more...and i could say that i've closed the door,to our love...baby,i just wouldn't be the same.. cus your love is...still on my brain... -- Justin T. is definitely talking my lang.



i got to fix my binder again! :p i found this really cool TOPSHOP ad in Elle Magazine... the one i bought in Singapore..way back April 2001... haha. our flight wus delayed for another 5 hours cus of those magazines. haha... my mom had to had her Singapore dollars to US dollars to pay them... then we were late... hehe!we even had to pay... ;p you should've seen the look on my mum's face... but she didn't really get mad at me...anyways, now what i need for the binder are... tropa pix..i'ma borrow the negatives from George and Aldrich... (the one's taken in Kameraworld in Festi...) GUYS! need them for my binder...

AND...i'ma finally get a studio picture... :D



Kay told me sabay daw kami matulog last night at 10...i ended up sleepin at 1 A.M. cus i watched THE BODYGUARD! haha... what?it's a nice movie... hyuk. uhm... ubos nanaman load nya... haha... wawa bibi...i'm sorry, kay... *bites fingers*



and Ben called me!!! GRABE... miss him so much. in the middle of the convo, Joel called up. he wus at a debut, and Drich wus there,too... right after Joel called, Drich texted...told him Joel called...and he wus like..."ahh..i just saw him out in his fone...kaya pala " ..hyuk. about Ben, we both feel the same way...about certain things. it's cool, he understands me. :D





anyways... bon-apres midi guys...



--+>xoxo Lia*

0 comments: