Hiya guys! Wut up? … just done writing on the other blog…*whew* … that took like an hour… let everything out… hehe… knew it would help..anyways… Gosh… I’m thinking about tomorrow. Can’t help it. But I keep thinking, why should I feel scared anyways? … I mean, I know I did well, I know nabawi ko naman ngayong finals ung mga grades ko , why worry, right? I know I PASSED ALL OF MY SUBJECTS. God, I’ve been so pessimistic lately…and everytime I think of “grades” and “shifting” .. call me crazy, but I just go grab my rosary and pray that I passed and that I could shift… sometimes, when I’m just lying in bed, I pray ta God and ask his help…to stop making me think of all the negative stuff… I mean… okay, okay, I know…I know I passed… ugh. God help me…



I’ve never been this worried about school!...



Guys… I need your prayers… please pray for me… I know I keep saying this, but honestly..prayers do help.



Mom sent me load and I called her…I kept bugging her about helping me save my money to be able to SHOP ‘TIL I DROP before June… I kept telling her all the prices of the things I wanted… (i.e. Calvin Klein underwear, pants from Topshop {moto} and Armani…hehe…DKNY…HAHA!!! ) and everytime I do, she’s gonna be coughing and she’d tell me, “Sweety, I can’t hear you! The line’s all choppy…” hehe… Mommy talaga … and I reminded her not to forget all the other stuff… hehe… XOXO is lot more cheaper there than the ones sold here. XOXO is cool, too… ;p …in the middle of our conversation, she wus talkin ta Jason and she wus like… “Jason, NO!...not the wires!...will you please move?..” … hehe… that darn cat. Miss him. I’d go around the house carrying that cat like a baby… and I’d cuddle him a lot. He’d sit on my lap and I’d go pinch his nose, and play wit him, and I’d always end up getting a scratch. Ugh. I remember getting one in the face…oh..and that did not happen just once. Grrr. I used to tell myself …”this cat is my lil brother…” hehe…



Tomorrow I’ma be getting up at 5 A.M. gotta go Sta. Rosa, meet Len there at around 630. It’s gonna be easier for me… (and cheaper, too…) Ate Gloria , our “yaya” *tee hee* would accompany me to Balibago , where I’ma meet Len. After that…we get ta school… and… God knows what. Right now, I just feel like, banging my head on the wall, so…I guess I’ma go do that…



Oh, and..last nyt, Brian called me, they were in the airport. He wus wit Karl and Kelvin. :D SAD… everyone’s going “home”… can’t do that yet… hafta wait ‘til next year… well, at least I am…



*sigh*

0 comments: