I wasn't even "telling" anything YET. not even... how last Tuesday night,Wednesday night,and Thursday night went... and then i see this... GOSH! Oh well....



Yesterday, me and my cousin went ta Festi today...watched How to Deal ... yeah, it's a pretty good movie... the thing is, Mandy Moore wus afraid ta give in ta this guy, "Macon"... cus most of the things hapnin around her kinda affected the way she thinks about Love... that she dusn wanna... fall in love... cus she thinks... all it does is hurt... oh, yeah... don't worry... if you guys wanna watch it, i'll watch it again... why not... there are really nice scenes... like that one when they were in the dam. really romantic... *blinks*... :D



Oh, and I got myself these really cute Heart-shaped vintage earrings from Babo. Not only vintage, it's also very Boho... i wus lookin' for nice Peasant tops but then... i can't find any...so i guess I'ma go find something in my wardrobe instead....



... cool... Karl and Margie tagged... :D it's nice to see people tag...esp the ones who didn't really tag you bufore... haha... lalang, I'm being mababaw... :D oh wellz... oh, and... uhm... i won't mention any names, but to those who comforted me today...thanks... :D ala lang.. oh, i'ma go early ta skul by tomorrow...okay...and since.. it's my blog...at kung may ma-offend at maabala sa mga sinusulat ko, pakialam ko sainyo? ... George is right. i have the rights to blog about this... but not exactly how i feel about things cus ... you know why....



"Kay" is the first guy who "brought me ta class" last Thursday.. nice of him to offer... :) I'm thankful cus I have this.. opportunity of meeting all these great people... ala lang... it's nice to have you all around, and get to know all of you more.. it's... great... and... i know i'm not doing anything wrong naman hanging out with you guys cus i'm not with anyone yet...ryyytt? :D but it's not really like that... but yeah... but the thing is...nothing's official as of now... it's like...dating... you can "date" diffrent people....as long as you're not "with" someone... ... am i ryt? :D hehe...



uhm...nothing really much ta say...so... yeah.... Ima go now... :)



xoxo Lia*

0 comments: