IT”S OFFICIAL. I got in. Len got in. We got in. *freezes*



I GOT IN! I FREAKIN’ GOT IN!!! WOOHOO!!! …



Hi, this is Abbie Almasco, a Broadcasting Journalism Student at the De La Salle University- Dasmarinas. AND I’M GONNA KICK ASS!... Doesn’t it feel good? This is what I want. This is what I really want.



But yesterday din’t start any good. I wus in the van (in Pacita) got this text from Len that she wus in Ed’s dorm wit Lance and that she had bad news. So I went ta Ed’s dorm. Unfortunately, Ms. Sigari told Len..”I can’t let you shift. That’s my final decision”… I kept cursing then. Later that afternoon, we found Mrs. Sarile at the CAD, so Len decided to get our waiver from Sir Aspra. Len went alone, while I was still in front of the CAD, binabantayan si Mrs. Sarile just in case she leaves the office…

“ABBIE!!!” … we heard Len scream as she wus going down the stairs. Good news. As Sir Aspra handed Len our waivers, he said… “ O, papirmahan nyo na yan kay Mrs. Sarile ” … we were jumping like stupid…but that’s not it. Mrs. Sarile wus really nice, and direct in a good way. She looked at us and said…” Oo nga, bagay nga kayo sa Comm. that’s the best comment I’ve heard in days. We took the written exam. The exact same test I took when I applied for AB-COM back in May 2002. I just smiled to myself. While we were taking the exam, Mrs. Sarile wus signing our shifting forms. *heart beats faster*



After that, we went upstairs and had Sir Aspra sign our shifting form. Before we left his office, we were like… ‘SIR!! SIR, THANK YOU!!!”… we were giggling and all that, and he said…” O, pakabait kayo dun ha…” we were still giggling. Then he said… “ ay, ang sasaya … we went out of the Dean’s office and we were screaming… Len even went inside JFH 209, and I just heard her… “AAHHH!!!!”… hehe. We saw Lance, and he wus like…” Ang daya nyo! “ Len hugged Lance and I grabbed his arm, and we were like… YEY! WE SHIFTED!...



After that we walked to the canteen to check Ed. I wus calling Mum… she wus like.. “ OH MY, YOU DID? THANK GOD!”… in the middle of hearing my mum scream, I said… “So, where’s my money?” she shut up and said… “HA?”… hehe. Kulit. I texted George, we were on the way to the Admin…then George called me. Afterwards I got a text from Aldrich, then texted Kay, then Upper, then Ayie, then Mik, then Ja, then Ed. Saw Mark at the admin. Congratulated us. I miss that guy, too.



So we jotted down the subjects we were gonna take. Left the school at around 5:55. eew! I wus sitting next ta a couple… a not so very ordinary couple. What the – is that a tomboy ? eew! They’ve been cuddling each other like… all they lack is a room. Got down at southmall, took another ride to Festi ta meet my couz. Went around wit her friends, treated her to dinner… got home at 9…took a shower…then I just kept texting…texting…texting…



…then Drich called… “ listen to the music! “ … heard HAPPY (the song Karl hates cus according ta him all you ever do is jump to it…) ..” C’mon, dance wit us! “… and I’m like…”Ohhhkay… you’re drunk noh?..” he isn’t. hehe. At least I think he isn’t.



what I wanna dance to? ME AGAINST THE MUSIC… “all my people on the floor…let me see you dance… “ YEAH… I must say Britney… outdid Xtina this time. Hey. She’s a lucky gal. She recorded a song wit THE legendary Madonna… gosh. And she gets to smooch Madonna, too! HAHA.



This is Abbie Almasco reporting… hyuk.





0 comments: