My heart says we've got something real

Can I trust the way I feel

'Cause my heart's been fooled before

Am I just seeing what I want to see

Or is it true, could you really be



Someone to have and hold

With all my heart and soul

I need to know, before I fall in love

Someone who'll stay around

Through all my ups and downs

Please tell me now, before I fall in love



I'm at the point of no return

So afraid of getting burned

But I want to take a chance

Please give me a reason to believe

Say, you're the one

That you'll always be





It's been so hard for me

To give my heart away

But I would give my everything

Just to hear you say



Someone to have and hold

With all my heart and soul

I need to know, before I fall in love

Someone who'll stay around

Through all my ups and downs

Please tell me now, before I fall in love...
...



hey there guys... :) uhm... this week I felt so blessed... :D i don't know, but... yeah... I do. even if i'm running outta load... haha! i'm still blessed. Thank God for that... uhuh... Thank God for that. :D



so much unforgettable momentz... :D that i can't blog... :) cus people might say sumn...



oh well... i still have my journal to write it on... :) yeaaa...



uhm... something i should blog about? ... uhm.. nothing much i guess... HAHA! i'm actually just stopping myself from saying ANYTHING that happened this week... *bites lips* hehe...



mwah!



i'ma do it the Hilary way...hehe...



xoxo Lia*



p.s.

Thanks for the load, drichy... ;p haha... Ed has sumn to do wit this, too! oh wellz... see you guyz next week... ima eat more doughnuts.... haha... PEACE OUT! ... :D



0 comments: