THE OTHER DAY…



Woke up at 6 A.M. feeling a lot more worse than last night. Went back to sleep. Woke up at 8 A.M. felt better, but then… OH, great. I got the colds. And sore throat. Great. Looked for that roll of tissue in the dresser… Had this flashback…Cameron Diaz from “ The Sweetest Thing” … lalang



A bin full of used tissues later, (eew) I popped the 3rd strepsil into my mouth. My grandma barged into the room later and handed me my medicine and told me to take it… thanks to her, she also bought me 6 choc’lit marble doughnuts. YUM-MY. Made my day.



Past 6 P.M.., I wus still sitting in the kitchen, chewing on turon. Finished half of it when I looked at the clock and it was 6:20! The heck! 20 minutes late for church! UGH. Got there at 6:30. Decided to just stay out (like all the other late people). Well, I din’t thank God for me being able to shift ( well I did, the day I got in, and the day after…) but I did pray for Lance. Pray he gets to shift, too. Don’t want him to leave… it would ruin everything. Hey, we are starting anew.



Cool. Tomorrow I get to go shopping… finally. Good thing Mum let me. But I won’t be shopping much by June… well at least I get to ‘celebrate’ being able to shift. It’s a big step. Y’all might think of it as something real shallow, but I thought it helped me see life in a new way. See where everything’s going. Guys, I got in. I did it. I will be what I wanna be. I will do what I wanna do. And this is just the beginning.



Guess I gotta go take another warm shower before I hit the sack. Gosh…I need a massage. It’s been centuries since I had one. If I wus in Jeddah, I’d call on to Mum and she’d massage me until I doze off. *sigh*… and whenever my legs hurt… miss my Mum.



Oh, and hey… Joel’s birthday is on Thursday. He says we’re gonna be doing the same thing… Eastwood as usual. Pray Mum lets me. *crosses fingers*



Bonsoir….



MWAH!



Oh, and… Abbiekins? Haha! It’s cute. Like it. Nice one Drichy. It’s so Veronica from “Archie”… I’ve been calling my Mum “Mummykins” ever since… (my Dad would really hate it if I called him Daddykins…just like Veronica..hehe…)



Can’t wait ‘til tomorrow! Hyuk. But…something else is bothering me. I have this weird feeling. Kay has been acting real weird. Jeez. I guess that’s what you get for not seeing a the person for…3 weeks. Haha. Funny. Wow…can’t wait to have that I.D. pic and finally get back to the dorm. Live a life again. Of course I do have fun wit my cousins and all that…I love these guys. But I wanna spend time wit you guys,too… I MISS Y’ALL ! SOOO MUCH!.. at least I still get to see you…some people I don’t…since October 12th. Ugh. Kay is one of them.



this is all something new for me peepz...



YESTERDAY...



Arrived in Glorietta at around 11. Before Topshop,passed by Kikay...saw these really cute Newsboy caps.had a flashback of Heart in "my first romance" trailer...OMG. i'm in Kikay. Heart is Kikay's endorser. This nice lady comes up to me and says i should try one on...I'm like..."uh...no,it's okay"...hehe..anyways, here goes the real thing: First stop: Topshop. looked around, found a top...tried it on. I'm not feeling it. looked around...found this white top...a white strappy, cowl neck top. tried it on...loved it!...hehe...i wus also supposed to get this stripped black and white tank top but then i remember Heart wearing the exact same thing for her Seventeen shoot. Okay. let's skip the tank top. Got another Black top...looks like a corset...then saw this really cute frilly mini skirt. But i might wear it...once,twice. not practical. decided not to. so i paid and we ate lunch...Pancake House. i love MMC:3! it's what me and mum always eat aside from Pancakes. hehe. Mum and I would always go on a date (aww)... we'd go Friday's, Don Henrico's...



...the last time we went ta Friday's this bartender wus giving us compliments about us looking like sisters. Mum looks at me, and here she goes wit the eye blinking... i'm like... "UGH"... hehe...but honestly i hear it everytime...anyways...



after lunch we headed ta G4 to check out U. XOXO... *inhales* love their tops... but then i looked at my left and i saw..... *drum roll*... BABY PHAT. sounding like Lance, i thought... THIS IS TYT! ... BABY PHAT IN THE HOUSE! hehe... hmm...then checked out Essenses. found NARS. darn, i remember the first time i got NARS,it wus about 1300...hehe. it's Nars, anyways...so I'm like...since i have Nars, let's skip Nars and let's check out Lancome...so we did. JUICY TUBES!...i read in a mag that it tastes really sweet, just like strawberries. hey it does matter. #17. that's the color that matches my tone, but i already have that color...went to Bobbi Brown...decided to get a lipgloss there...passed by MAC, saw that really nice sales"lady" (hehe...he's gay but REALLY nice and pretty)... then went to Cinderella, my couz got herself a pair of Chuck Taylor's... then we went ta Mango... UGH. i shouldn't have let go of that XS basic white shirt!... grr... saw Megan Aguilar there. so i got this grey razorback tank top instead... i wus furious, i shouldn't have let go of that basic white shirt...AHH...no matter what, i'm definitely going back for one. hmp!... next stop: Defect. really cute. really cheap. i could not believe my eyes. :D... after that, we went ta Beauty Bar...my couz got...a lipgloss... (the one stolen from me...) then Guess... got a shirt...then...went to Tower Records. Unfortunately, no stock of Mandy Moore's "Coverage" and Lilix's album... went ta Powerbooks and i was supposed to get this book..."What are you going to do with it?"... i think... French Characters. really nice cover...but then found this book..."The secret dreamworld of a Shopaholic." read the synopsis. I'm like... hey, does the author know ME? hehe... although i had the other book in hand...i decided to let that one go. It did have a nice cover, there were french names and all that...it also had the word shopping in it's synopsis, but...it's about this married woman...okay...the setting is in Paris, but...oh well...so yeah... after Powerbooks, we got ourselves some Ice Cream in Dreyer's...



speaking of Ice Cream... BASKIN ROBBINS!... they have a stall in Greenbelt! AAAAHHH!!!.... :D French Vanilla...miss it... Dad and I would go Baskin Robbins, get half a gallon of ice cream... (you get to choose all the flavours...hehe...) and i end up eating it myself. :D I just love ice cream... Dad would get me either something from Baskin, or Mars Ice cream (YUM-MY!!!!) or M&M's Ice Cream...or Movenpick...Choc'lit Chip... OH GOSH... see why i miss Jeddah so much?...and the thing is... no Ketchup flavored Lay's here. darn it.



Anyways, got home past 6. tried everything on. decided what to wear ta Eastwood... :D read the book, then slept really early.



TODAY...



Got to read everyone's blog. Bummer. you guys did have fun, din't you? and you did watch the Baguio Angels, eh?... WOW. :D thanks for the pasalubong, Drichy...



Saw my fone wit Lance's name flashing... nice. at least my phone isn't flashing Joel's name this time. ugh.



Still no text from Kay. HMP! People nowadays...they say things they don't really mean. what is it wit you people? ugh. but i'm still thinking Kay isn't like that. na-uh.



i wanna take a nap. got a text from Alan at 8 A.M. asking if i wus going to that MTV thing tonight. i said i don't think i will be. though i want to. even if it's just being an extra, i want experience! wanna know what it feels like to be a part of something. even if it's just being an extra. haha. funny everyone says "everything starts from scratch"... hmm... got this funny thought...what if the artists turned out to be Salbakuta... uh... SHOOT ME RIGHT NOW!...exagg...



sometimes i figure i should go call Mr. Carlo Alberto ( i call him Big A... )again and arrange a meeting in his office to finally do a vtr. but... guess i SHOULD go CalCarries...or John Robert Powers. :D Ms. Mylene from John Robert Powers already texted me to go to their office in Legaspi to do an evaluation, but... OH WELL... :D



Read George's blog...saw Keith tag... Abbie, the new shawty of JOU!... hyuk.



Din't know buhay pa pala ung Burnham park. wow. the last time i went ta Baguio i wus 3. and i miss horseback riding. the last time i did that i wus 11. i even have a picture of it. terrible picture. eew.



anyways... gotta shut me peeperz!...



Bon apres-midi, guys... love y'all...



0 comments: