This day is FUN. Let’s see… I went ta church… but before that, my couz and I stopped by Jollibee (haha! :D ) ta get a Mushroom and Cheese burger… (finally found a reason ta go eat at Jollibee…) then… just as my couz wus ordering my second burger for moi, this couple came in, all snuggled up to each other…actually SHE wus ALL OVER HIM. My couz gave them THE stare just as she wus carrying the tray to our table cause she caught them showing off their pucker skills. … we both are liberated, but even the most liberated person in the world would find it disgusting. Talk about doing it at the wrong place and at the wrong time. And besides, the way they hold each other… it’s like… what they lack is the key to a motel room or something. So after they ordered, the guy went to go look for a table to sit in and the gurl went to the bathroom… after a few minutes, she got out, stood still somewhere near our table, staring at her bf, and smiling at him, then went back to the bathroom… after that she came out… talked to this guy who she didn’t even know and she was starting to caress him, and he pushed her away… and he’s like…”do I know you?..” … I wus just holding back, but deep inside I wanted ta laugh the hell outta me… then she talked to this waiter… she wus like, touching his face and all that… my cousin and I couldn’t help but just… look and smile at each other. Gosh. What is it with people today? … haha. Reminds me of that sinasamba kita incident… hyuk.



Anyways, went to church. Prayed for everything… shifting, happiness… for all you guys… :D



We got home… my cousin took a shower… I wus in my room, as usual channel surfing…then my cousin barged into the room in her towel… I grabbed my towel.. (my turn!..) when MTV started playing Rivermaya’s top 10 videos, one of them which turned out to be a Boy George video…I always teased my cousin about her looking like Boy George… HYUK!... so she started dancing around…I joined her…and I’m like… AAH!... I’m taking a shower! So…after that… I barged in the room in my towel… haha… then they were playing MC Hammer’s “can’t touch this” video… haha…then we were like…dancing around in front of the mirror!... I wus doing this pulp fiction dance like crazy!...UGH! you couldn’t imagine… hehe… my couz tied her hair up and she looked totally 80’s…so I did my hair, too… then we all went ta the kitchen…ate dinner… but before that we were even making fun of a lot of things… lalang… got a text from Kay…it’s sweet…he doesn’t have any load, and yet he still thought of texting me goodnight… :D then, my younger cousin and I were fighting over the last pancit canton left … haha!... I like, put it in my shirt and I said…”don’t even dare!”… but she wus pushy…so I ended up sitting on it…haha! I WON! *bleh*



… then we all headed back to the room, I wus sitting on my bed…then my cousins were like… “Ate Abbie, could you hear that noise?...” … I said no… then this crazy thought came up to my cousin… “ di natin alam , binu-buldozer na pala bahay natin noh? … and she said we’re gonna be doing this version of “Thank You”… haha!!!.... gosh… if you guys were here you would be laughing your asses off… jeez.



What the hyuk? … I’ll Never Break your Heart is on MYX. Haha! Reminds me of Sixth Grade. Reminds me of Ja. The mushiness.. I miss that feeling… ;p HYUK!...



We’ll be going to the school on Tuesday. We’ll finally be shifting. I claim by next sem we’re gonna be official Journ students… yes we will…



Bonsoir!!!! MWAH!



--+> xoxo Lia*





0 comments: