Yesterday I met up wit Drich n Karl at Festi…watched “Inner Senses” one hella creepy,weird…love story… it’s actually scary…you should’ve seen us freakin’ out…but not like how Joel did… haha! Ala lang… uhm…



Got another white top from Kamiseta! Hehe…



Y’know what? I’m thankful cus hindi ako nagpadalos-dalos… Lance is right. You go wit the flow, but if it’s taking you somewhere you could always swim back…well, probably not back to how things were, but to somewhere, where you really feel you wanna be in… it’s what I’m doing now. Funny. They kept asking me what is it that makes me clingy…I don’t know. Tony gave me an advise to isolate myself from them. I guess I gotta do that… no texts, no calls, nothing. For three damn weeks.



I miss him. And I was always never comfortable wit him avoiding me…but…this is right. As always, the right things…always go the hard way. That’s how reality is. Like a slap in the face. Or even more than that. I’m sure he does not understand why I had to say “no”… (no one does)… no one ever will. We may never be how we were… but… at least in that short span of time we got to know each other…to a certain extent…he made me feel secure, he made me stronger, he always listened…he helped me move on wit my life…he comforted me, he always cared…he always loved… before all the other people “appeared”…I owe it to Lance.



Lance…you might hate me now…but I don’t think there’s no reason not to. I just left you hanging there. It’s not you. It’s me. It’s always been me. But I will never uforget that day…you finally said it…

today, I woke up and heard “I’ll Be” playing real loud on my neighbour’s radio…made me smile…and sad at the same time… now I’m listening to … You and I both… Lancy, if you really wanna not…be friends…I guess I shold be okay wit that. If I were you, I might have thought worse. “thanks for everything” ? I don’t think you should be saying that, I have not done anything for you, for you to thank me… that’s supposed to be MY line. Just…MINE…



But then I do hope we’d still get to watch Revolutions altogether… we weren’t able to watch How to Deal together…(I know I watched it ahead but I don’t mind watching it again…*tee hee*) …



I need Topshop, Topshop, Topshop…



….



Xoxo Lia*

0 comments: