I’m gonna react to it, Shnookum. I don’t like you being this sad. I really… I really don’t like you feeling this way. Honestly. Frankly speaking, I have somehow misunderstood you in a way. I’m not “PLASTIC” but I had these thoughts about… everything going on wit… our lives. It’s pretty hard to explain here and iI’m not sure if it’s right to talk about it here. I wanna talk to you. Life wasn’t easy for me here too at first. I do think everyone goes through this. Drich you have to be strong. YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG. Like I always say… you shouldn’t always depend on friends. The first person you should trust first – is yourself. Drich, anyone can break that trust. You have to trust yourself. You have to depend on yourself. I know it’s like, “Oh, Abbie always says this stuff”… but it’s true. YOU ARE NOT UNWANTED. Come to think of it. You said that it’s pretty hard adjusting to people, the way they act and all that…but you’re not the only one adjusting, Drich…see, everyone is. We all grew up living wit…different cultures…we were all brought up differently. And you don’t hafta be sorry for being harsh (it’s not even being harsh, it’s just being true to what you really feel)… You just had to say what you had to say. I did think you didn’t really care and that you were manhid. (I’m being honest) I am one of those. But I do know deep down inside you care. Sometimes I’m like… “Why is it like this?” … but I always end up wit “I gotta get used to it…It’s him and I can’t change that”… sometimes I still say something about it but… well, is there anything else I could do about it? And yes, sometimes I’m like…”HMP! Bahala ka na nga jan” or something like, “What is wrong wit you?”… but in the end, I’m always gonna end up understanding. (although sometimes I don’t…I just do… :D ) … I do think of it as something serious… I just called him… I’m still talking to him…



Ben just sent me this text. This really beautiful text:



When you reach the edge of a cliff, TRUST GOD. One of two things will happen… HE will CATCH you when you fall…or he will TEACH YOU HOW TO FLY… :)



I remember reading this forwarded email about God. Someone asked God a series of questions… and the last one went wit: “ What do you want to tell your children?” and God replies wit: “ I jus want them to know that I am here … ALWAYS”… I don’t know what has gotten into me that a tear fell from my face. Then another one. And another one. I guess I had forgotten about God. I got carried away wit all the anger… that I felt. Angry about the break-up, angry about the way people are treating me, angry at all the things that happened to me., angry coz I can’t get him back. Angry that my Mom had to go back, and leave me here in the Philippines… but Thank God, it’s all in the past now. Thank God I got over it. Thank God for Lance. Who helped me get out of the SHIT I wus in. remember I used to say, I owe it all to Lance? I sure do. :D



He walked me to the dorms tonight. And he paid for my Iced tea. I’m paying you back, Lance! :D Gosh, I miss that guy. I felt good walking wit him. I don’t know if he noticed, but I had this BIG smile plastered on my face…we were like, talking about something… and I jus had this… smile. “Just like the old days”… I thought. And no matter how shitty my day went, that walk just made my day. :D



I just wanna say that… I’m thankful…for all of you…for each and every one of you… and I love you guys so much… SO MUCH…



Oh…I’m going G4 tomorrow… :D MWAAAH!!!





Oh, and... I got really disappointed wit how Revolutions ended. UGH. But... Neo is still HOT. ;p Things are so...tragic... Grr...

0 comments: