TWO WHITE RABBITS. TWO RIGHT RABBITS?



Ugh. GUESS WHAT. I think I'm getting there. But... who to follow? Two white rabbits. Two rabbitholes. Two... different kinds of...Wonderland.



WHICH ONE TO FOLLOW?



I can't walk on two paths at the same time...



Whoa. I read George's blog...and I feel the.... whatever feeling that is... *smirks* ... If only I wasn't shifty... or too picky... (but I guess being picky is somewhat a good thing...) I would somehow be writing something similar... how this felt, how things went... *sigh*... who i've felt it wit... :D I will be soon enough, I guess...when I bang my head a million times on the wall then I guess I'd be able to decide...



but since I'm not stupid enough to do that, I think I'll hafta wait 'til I turn 45. :)



To be HONEST, I'm just waiting for SOMEONE to finally come up to me...and just tell me. STRAIGHT. And that's it. But since...no one's moving BUT me... Well...hehe... uhm, they actually ARE doing something...but...oh well, let's just see what happens.



I'm still scared... I'm not ready yet, but I will be...given the right time and... EHEM...the right guy would PROVE himself...and not just UGGGHHH... *plastic smile*... ( Oh, be nice, Abbie...) ...



Last night I talked to Gail, Darlin and Ella. :D I swear, I cried my eyes out... tears of JOY. haha! :D If I were to hang out wit them more often, I guess...that JOLLY side of me would eventually..."pop out" again...



Anyways... I miss my Jeddah friends...Oh, and speaking of Jeddah...Mum sent me 12 packs of INDOMIE! YUM-MY!! It's actually like Pancit Canton, only that this has Bumbu and Soy Sauce... I'm craving for one now... hehe... Oh and I also told Basil I'd give him one... :D



Okay...I guess I gotta go... :D



ADD ME!! you know, Friendster...duh!!!



MWAH, MWAH, MWAH!!! :D







0 comments: