SO MANY RABBITHOLES.SO LITTLE TIME.



Hmm...currently at Nebo wit Ed. I figured if I did sleep at the dorms and I'd end up waking up looking for everybody..



First of all, I'm sick and tired of thinking about EVERYTHING. Like I said, I've always tried to keep my cool...i try to be as nonchalant as possible. But i guess I'm not really good at that. It's not how I'm built... (hey that's from Jerry Maguire...tee hee...but seriously... ) It's not an easy thing. I've been hearing a lot of things...like...he's...yada yada... she's yada yada...I'm yada yada... and this guy's yada yada...and that if that happens, it's gonna be yada yada, and if i go there, it's would result to yada yada... YADA YADA YADA. I give out this BIG smile and... I just SMILE. I don't even know if you could still call it a smile.



...I don't even feel like typing about it... there's something wrong. something missing. something... lacking.

0 comments: