DON'T WE ALL ?



No matter how scared we are, we all want to.

"You have to look past {beyond} the paint"... We all want to see what's really there, don't we? I know George and I are feeling the same way.



MY IMMORTAL...



Whenever I think funerals, this song comes to mind. I feel sorry for Joseph. I don't know how to feel exactly. I heard it this afternoon when Mommy Odeng announced it ta all the dormers. Len and I will be going to church tomorrow. Tonight I might pray the rosary.



SONGS ARE SUBSTITUTES TO VANILLA FRAPPS.



You don't know my name, I promise, My Immortal, 'Til my heartaches end, Feeling this, She will be loved, Sleep All day, Officially Missing you ... a few of my favorite songs right now. It's what you might hear me sing...they make me feel bettah.



WORDS.



From the heart. Words that can be felt, not said. Is there such a thing? It's what I need. I don't need anyone ta say anything, not yet. I just want God to give me a sign.



GOD BLESS SABRINAS.



THANK GOD! i won't be wearing COCONUT SHELLS!

0 comments: