GREY.



c jaja? he's a nice guy! we call each other 'muffins'...he's naturally sweet, a perfect gentleman, a loving individual and very understanding! (Libre!!!!) everytime nag-aaway kami, sya una sumusuko! di nya me matiis...dat's what i lyk about him! di yan sya mayabang sa ibang tao pero pag sakin nagyayabang yan! cguro kasi we're comfortable talking to each odr kya alam ko kung pano sya magyabang! anywayz, tnx kaka bo 4 everything!!! stay nice and sweet...



Muffins, eh?... well I don't know why I posted this here but I just felt like it. I shouldn't be feeling bad because...things, as of now are over... I mean, you know what I mean... It's weird, I even dreamt about it!



Last night I watched Ever After. And then it had an effect on me. I dunno.



Right now I'm sitting next ta Len, then Lance, then Drich...



OH WELL... so much for my whining...

0 comments: