RAISE YOUR HANDS TO HEAVEN



And pray.



I don't wanna say anything...about anything... I just wanna leave it at that. But yeah.... there are those times you wanna know...let it out. Friends are there. But who has the... oh well.



Today was okay.... Open house was fun. Everything went pretty well. Actually If you think about it... it's fine. We all had a blast. I wus just pissed at Ban cus he din't wanna come in the dorm... He wus ... SHY? Argh. Like we were never friends.



Anyways... haha...the ISO program? funny everytime I remember it i think I sucked. And the singing part? wait. Did i even sing? JOKE!!!! ;p ;p ;p oh well...there's like a lot more opportunities for that.





IT'S A SUNNY DAY



But you're not around...



And is there anything I can do about it? MAFI.



Every question leads to the same answer. It's like I'm stuck in this labyrinth. (THANKS LANCE.) Sorry my brain isn't really working that well. I remember yesterday I couldn't multiply 6x4. GAWD!... what is wrong wit me? (everything! haha..)



... Let's all drink to this. Naw, Zee...it's just that I need an outlet. okay? :)

0 comments: