MAKE ME WHOLE



Darlin I want you to listen,

I stayed up all night

So I could get this thing right.



And I don't think that anything's missin,

'Cause a person like you

made it easy to do.



I've waited for so long...

to sing to you this song.



Cause your eyes are the windows to heaven

your smile could heal a million souls

Your love completes my existence

You're the other half that makes me whole.

You're the only other half that makes me whole.



I think the angels are your brothers

they told you about me

said you're just what she needs.



And I find myself

Thanking your mother

For giving birth to a saint

My spirit flies when I say your name.



If there's one thing that's true

Is that I was born to love you.



You make my dreams

Come true over and

over again



And I honestly, truly believe

You and me are written in the stars



I lived my whole life through

Just given thanks to you...




...lalang...It's my song for Andrew. :D hehe... he's sitting right next to me.



Funny how I used to think I would never feel this way again... and that someone like him came and changed everything. Sure it's not easy giving in. Especially if you've gone through something really traumatizing. But then I'm thankful for that because like what they always say, you've learned from it, right? ... at least I know what to do, and NOT to do... :D and the thing is, everything about and with him is different. I don't say the words that I've said... I don't.... ... ... ohwellz... :D



HI ED! ehehehe.....



mmm....what else... oh, HI ZEE....



Zee blogged about me having NARS. HAH! it's not contagious, don't worry... it's my lipgloss... hehehehe... :D

oh, and...zee...looks like you're the one wit the menstrual flow right now. COO'! Man, what happened ta you? SO QUIET and all... eshadas? ... is that really you, zee?... bring him back!!!! ...



(are we drinking?...)



I'm making Ed something...I'm planning on surprising him... (HI ED! are you surprised now? :D he's sitting right next to me...in between me and Andrew...nice...hehehe...)



... hhhmmm... what else? ...



otei...nothing left to say.... I LOVE ANDREW!!! :D

0 comments: