4 MONTHS SINCE THE HUMPS...



"Baby, grabe i can't believe 4 months na tau! M so happy tlg kc nlagpasan natin ung mga trialz 4 us.Lets not gv up on watever God had prepared 4us..M thankful after all that I still have u..Baby, I love you so much!"



"...Happy Monthsary! 4 months na? Grabe ah... :) dmi ngyari...Nakayanan natin! :) Mmm...I love you baby! :)"



“ :) Yeah, nakayanan natin. :’) M so happy 2 hav u n my lyf, Andrew… :) I’m glad hindi ako nbulag ng past ko…na hayaan kong hindi Makita ung kaya mong ibigay sakin. *sigh* Happy monthsary ulit, baby. I love you!..”



“ :’) *snif* ako dn…bti nlng d ako ngiv up…Dhl hgit p pla s ine expect k ung saya n mku2ha k… :) *sigh* Love you baby! :) “



Heheh…Lalang. I just felt like posting those messages we sent each other at 12 A.M. :D



It’s been 4 months since. But it felt like it was more than 4 months. Gawd, wit ALL that? *whew* You guys are not in the relationship, so you wouldn’t know what it actually felt like when one of us wanted to give up. But thankfully, we didn’t. *exhales*



I was at Villa Isabel today. And then I remember the humps, ( and I should thank God for the humps…hehe ) and how we got together. That y’all know about.



I remember that night when we got together, just as I was leaning on his chest at the doorway of Ed’s dorm…while Ed and I were talking…out of nowhere Andrew whispers “Mahal kita…” *goosebumps*… EEK! And then waking up seeing him there….*glares*… ohwell… :D



I had a talk wit Basil today…and he said he learned his lesson.



“Head over Heart…”



He explained and he has a point. It’s how things were for me. And look at me now. Mmm… I don’t hafta elaborate on my part…but partly, Basil’s right. It depends on the situation…



Hey George, you posted our pix! Hehehe… COOL! :D I told Andrew to visit your site so he could see what he missed. But then, like I said I’m thankful he wasn’t there! God forbid. Those gays in pink and baby blue t-back swimsuits. AH! It’s like…OHMYGAWD. “IT’S” ass is right in front of me. Ew.



It’s been a tiring day for me. Went to Manuela to have lunch wit my “classmates” at 10 A.M., got to ATC at 2 P.M., got myself another Lemon Passion and tea tree oil from The Body Shop, got home at past 3, went to that “resort” we own at Calamba, went swimming for like 4 hours, sang 2 songs in the Karaoke machine ( they were for Andrew! ), got home at 10 P.M. Currently watching HEY ARNOLD on Nick.



I can’t wait ‘til classes starts! I have so much plans… basta… :D



Anyways…goodnight guysth….



BABY! HAPPY MONTHSARY TA US! I love you so much….so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so

so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so

so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so

so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so

so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so

so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so

much. It’s actually more than that. Hehe.



MWAHMWAHMWAHMWAHMWAHMWAHMWAHMWAH!!!!

0 comments: