I HEART WARREN AUSTRIA.



Yikes! Jologs ko noh? hehehe...but what can I do? He's really cute. ;p I never really watched Click but I do now...And that's cause of Warren! Hehehehe...



ANYways...



I've been wanting to blog since yesterday but nothing's coming out of my fingers. There's so much to blog about! Especially that unforgetable experience I had wit Eya! *khh khh*...



Mmm...it was raining stars yesterday...I mean actors. But y'know in a place like ATC you'd always find them there. And I'm pretty much used to it. I don't get starstruck no more... but if they're really HOT... i.e., Richard Gutierrez? Lucky Manzano? Warren Austria perhaps?... hehehe...



I had a bad dream about Andrew! That someone harrassed me in front of me then but then he didn't care! And I was right there crying in front of him asking him if he didn't care and he just gave out a shrug! What an A..- okay, calm down, Abbie it's just a dream. And besides, he does care for me... Does he? LOLZ! Kidding, baby...hehe...



We'll be going to Alabang tonight to watch Shrek 2. (Last full show...)



GUYS: Please pray for Ben's mum. She has breast cancer.



...Thanks, Joyce.



Thank God I found my CAP SAS form last night. That means I could finally pay on the 31st.



I'm pissed, Andrew's gonna take up swimming this sem. Imagine all the girls in their swimsuits and his eyes on them...and imagine all the girls' eyes ON my baby.... Mmm... Ohwell...is there anything I can do?

I bet both sides are gonna enjoy anyway...Mmmm... *sigh*...



Mmm...people can never be satisfied, eh? *khh khh*... okay. stop thinking about what I said. Hehehehe...



I miss my Baby... but ohwell... I have to keep myself busy...think of other things. Just like him. So that I won't get tempted to text him every single minute...or else...baka magsawa xa! hehehehe...



Otei...I'll go get ready...



I'll see y'all on the 31st.

0 comments: