LATE NIGHTS IN TAGAYTAY...



A venti sized lemon passion iced tea + A great view + "Living" in Andrew's arms = *sigh*



Lately we've been spending a lot of time TWOgether. EEEKKK!! :D *kilig*...



Mmm... But there was this one time he got pissed at me...when I should be the one pissed! He knows I that I'm kinda...jealous tapos...he still keeps... UGH! hehehe...



ANYWAYS...



We had a GURREAT time in Tagaytay...not to mention all those hugz and smacks... khh khh... :D it was a good thing we patched up while we were there. I don't wanna mess the moment up.



He's currently on his way home now. *sniff*...



Mmm...I really really would wanna elaborate more but... *sigh*



CHECK OUT GEORGE'S BLOG! WE GOT KEWL PIX! hehehe....



Tc y'allz.



I love you, Baby! It was hard letting go of your hand... I'll miss you. SO MUCH. for 3 WHOLE WEEKS... tsk tsk. Hope I'll survive that long!!! MWAH! ... Ang mata mo huh!!! hehehe.... LOVE YOU!!!





0 comments: