MISSING MY BABY.



Mmm... I keep thinking about him every single minute...Y'know what I just can't wait to happen? I can't wait 'til Baby and I would get to spend time together in the beach! Where we could just take a lot of pictures while we're both in our swimming outfits...when we both look HOT...hehehe....(i'm just trippin'..) and when we could just walk in the sand, holding hands...talking about...things we would usually talk about...our lives...our experiences...things that just make us laugh. things that we still don't know about each other...cus whenever I'm with him I never run out of what to say...



I can't wait for my Mom to meet him... :D



Andrew Kay Bautista!!! I miss you so much, Baby... I'm sad we won't get to be with each other on our 4th monthsary. But it's okay. I know...we'll be together when we celebrate our 1st year anniversary. God will help us get that far. We would even get to celebrate our first year anniversary of being married. Hehe. God help us. I know we could. If only we don't give up on whatever trial God have prepared for us just like we have these past few months, we're gonna make it. And for as long as we remain faithful to each other...in which I know we can.

*sigh*...Baby, you just don't know how much you make me happy...and how you make me fall deeper and deeper in love wit you... Grabe, mahal na mahal talaga kita.



I woke up at around 3 this afternoon, heard CRAZY FOR YOU by Madonna playing on the radio...then...I thought of Andrew...hehe. It made me smile. I am crazy for him...*tee hee*..



Mmm...ohwell...I'll just keep thinking about him... :D



I LOVE YOU, BABY!!! MWWWAAAHHH!!! *left cheek* MWWWAAAAAAAH MWAAAAHHH MWWAAAAAAHHHH! *right cheek* MWWWAAAAAHHH MWWWAAAAAHHH MWAAAAAAHHHH MWAAAAAAHHH MWAAAAAAAH MWAAAAAAH MWWWWAAAAH MWWWAAAAAH! *lips*... *teehee*



I'm sorry guys... I just miss my baby so much... I know you feel me... :D



G'NYTZY!

0 comments: