MOMMY?



I miss you! Happy Mother's Day... :D



Anyways, there's this line of a song that keeps playing on my head...



" 'Cause we're living in a world of fools, breaking us down, when they all should let us be...we belong to YOU and ME... "



*sigh*... People just don't get it, eh?? But it's cool it's sort of a challenge for us. I mean, I'm challenged and pissed at the same time, but... it's all good. Like I said, just as long as we both know how we feel for each other, that's enough, right?...



I have 4 articles to do for our newsletter... But it's all on my type of "field" so... there. I'm gonna enjoy writing them, except for the feature story, I hafta interview one of the school's "checkers" and I'll be doing one on Ms. Noi, too. ( CAD Sec. )



Mmm...the day has just started. I'll be going to church later this afternoon. It's been a while since I went to church. There's so much to pray and thank for.



This person who keeps sending rude messages to George is just like Devil. My say to George is: well, I think it's funny people do that. Some people even tag Karl. In my opinion, it IS funny and annoying at the same time because (as what George says) It's our blog, and we can write about anything...but the way people threat, mock thru tagging is just...funny. I mean, is that the only way they could say something ta us?... I don't know. But if I ever get to know who these people are, karma is gonna get them bitchslapped.



oOoo.. Everytime (Britney Spears) is on MTV. Cool Video... I liked this song way back January...Used to listen to it when I almost lost Andrew... hehe.. Lalang.



Erm... I'ma go eat breakfast now...



BON APPETIT to me! hehe...

0 comments: