7 HAPPY MONTHS



It's our 7th monthsary today! :D hehe... Whoa. Really can't believe it.



Lalang... :D It's actually been one really cool night last night... Mmm...



Nothing much ta say.... I guess I'm just pure happy...happy,happy,happy... :D YIPPEEEE!!!



Andrew Kay Colimbo Bautista... THE man of my life.... I love you so much... thank you for...EVERYTHING. For all the ups and downs... even if it wasn't easy going through all those trials and misunderstandings together, I'm glad we still made it through... and knowing that I still have you by my side... it's just the best feeling ever. Thanks for not giving up on me... :)



And some things are just better left unsaid... hehe...things between him and me... hey, it's a public blog...



BABY!!! Thank God for you. I swear.



I thank God for meeting someone almost like me... lalang. :D



Words aren't enough, GOSH DARN IT!



I LOVE YOU BABY! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!



:D :D :D



MWAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!





0 comments: