SAVED BY THE BUTT.



I read an article in this one teen magazine, and they conducted a survey on what guys really prefer (sort of) and most them said something like " Okay lang saakin yung girl na hindi masyadong malaki yung dibdib, basta may butt siya..."



*whew* ... hehe. For a girl like me who's physique is petite...well, I like my body the way it is.

Thing is, I was saved by the butt! MY butt, that is.



I was never a fan of big boobs. No, don't get me wrong. I mean, of course for women who were very blessed to have them, good for you! But... I have never gotten to a point in life where I wished I had bigger boobs. I guess it just wasn't much of a big deal for me. Like I said, I'm happy the way I am. *smiles*



Thanks Baby, for making me feel confident about myself although we tease each other sometimes. That you guys don't want to know about *giggles*



(Andrew, my Baby by the way loves giving me compliments, and though it sounds like bola sometimes, he always tells me it's true, and I believe him. :D )



Ohkay, so much for the boob talk.

0 comments: