I KNOW WHAT YOUR BOYFRIEND DID LAST SUMMER.



Oooooo. I'm intrigued.



WHAT-EVER! Like I'm supposed to fall for tags like that. First, if he really did cheat on me you should give me proof. And you should tell me that face to face. But I guess you're just bad at acting you couldn't GIVE IT TO ME personally.



And you say you don't hate me, eh? And you say you know something about MY boyfriend that I don't?



DREAM ON BYOTCH!



If there's anyone else in the world who knows my boyfriend, aside from his mom, his siblings and all - that's ME. I may not know so much YET but I believe I know more than you do, and I'm still getting to know MORE and MORE about him.



Sure, I believe a LOT of girls out there have been dreaming that he'd cheat on me. And they've been dreaming that he'd do it with them.



Sorry to burst your bubble, girl. But I'm just not falling for it. Never will.



But if you don't have any bad intentions like you said and you just want me to answer your question, well... My answer would be... " I'd settle things between both of us"...



Kung hindi ka nanggugulo, you shouldn't have said "You should be ready for it..." that sounds more of like a threat. And you shouldn't have tagged something like that in the first place!



But I'm not threatened. Not at all.



Amused, probably. That people make so much effort to say these things in my blog. And believe me, I know it could get worse! :D Actually it already has gotten worse. Someone even tagged me about MY boyfriend having a son!



Gawd! :D People can be so...there's not even a word for it! But pathetic would do.



But to hell with you. :)



AND YOU DO NOT TALK TO MY COUSIN THAT WAY. Fuck, I don't talk to her that way. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TALK ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND, AND TO MY COUSIN THAT WAY. (gawd, at least she knows how to read. It's what she does when she's bored. You should try it though. I can tutor you if you want. :D )



If you don't have anything good to say, you better shut it. Don't visit my blog. But I know that's impossible. So...fuck it. :)



Nananahimik ako sa buhay ko, and if you think you can ruin my life by saying things like these, well....No you can't. Because I love my life, and it would actually be a waste if I were to sob all over you people trying to bring me down.



I pity you, to be honest.



And why am I even saying these things? It's a waste of time. I know who Andrew loves. I know he's always been faithful to me. He loves me, I love him. What could be more important than that? :)



Hate me or Love me - I'll have to live with that, eh?



Basta ako, wala akong ginagawang masama...hindi ako guilty.



*sigh*.. God knows what people like you are up to.



ANYways....



I'm at SM sitting next ta Andrew right now, we've just finished having lunch at Pizza Hut where we like spent 600 bucks. Haha. Yeah I know, we're such gastadors. ;p



Sir Valerio asked me a few weeks ago if it was okay with me to be part of this program/documentary his friend was doing for OFWs. It's cool. His friend's secretary has already called me and she asked if I had a passport, and said that they'd be calling again if they had other questions. I'll post the complete details as soon as I get them.



Okay, so much for today. :D



SHOUT-OUT:



MR. RIVERA, we'll be missing you! Hope you din't forget ta leave your gift at CAD! :D





ABBIE'S OFFICIAL THEME SONG:



HOLLABACK GIRL

Gwen Stefani





Uh huh, this my shit

All the girls stomp your feet like this



A few times I've been around that track

So it's not just goin' to happen like that

Because I ain't no hollaback girl

I ain't no hollaback girl





Oooh, this my shit, this my shit



I heard that you were talking shit

And you didn't think that I would hear it

People hear you talking like that, getting everybody fired up

So I'm ready to attack, gonna lead the pack

Gonna get a touchdown, gonna take you out

That's right, put your pom-poms down, getting everybody fired up



A few times I've been around that track

So it's not just goin' to happen like that

Because I ain't no hollaback girl

I ain't no hollaback girl





Oooh, this my shit, this my shit



So that's right dude, meet me at the bleachers

No principals, no student-teachers

All the boys want to be the winner, but there can only be one

So I'm gonna fight, gonna give it my all

Gonna make you fall, gonna sock it to you

That's right, I'm the last one standing, another one bites the dust



A few times I've been around that track

So it's not just goin' to happen like that

Because I ain't no hollaback girl

I ain't no hollaback girl





Oooh, this my shit, this my shit



Let me hear you say, this shit is bananas

B-A-N-A-N-A-S





A few times I've been around that track

So it's not just goin' to happen like that

Because I ain't no hollaback girl

I ain't no hollaback girl





Oooh, this my shit, this my shit





-- The first time I heard this ... it was mine. It definitely was mine. :D

0 comments: